FYI - No Water Service

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by swinkles, Sep 18, 2006.

1. swinkles

swinkles Well-Known Member

Water Service Interruption Monday For Residents North Of NC42 West - The Johnston County Utility Department will interrupt water service to the Cornwallis Road area north of Highway 42 West of Clayton on Monday. There will be no water service available to residents and businesses in the area from 9am until 4pm. This includes all water customers connected to the Cornwallis Road water line, including lateral connections on New Bethel and Winston Roads, plus subdivisions off those roads. The water line shut down is required to relocate the main water line for the US70 Clayton Bypass project, currently under construction. Water service to customers in the Cornwallis Road , NC42 West area should be restored by 4:00pm on Monday.

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Well gee, wasn't it nice of them to let us know that ahead of time? :roll:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i guess that much include our area, huh Jenn? Glad i watered all the pets this morning before i left for work instead of doing it at lunchtime.

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

They had a huge sign posted on the corner of 42 and cornwallis this weekend and it was on the news....

Also there is a boil water notice once water is turned back on for all of us that were effected.

5. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

6. carolgilx

carolgilx Well-Known Member

The water is only off down Cornwallis from 42 to the Johnston Co. line and all subdivisions off Cornwallis in that section including New Bethel Road and Winston Roads. There are signs at Cornwallis & 42 going towards Garner and again coming from Garner on White Oak Road at the Johnston Co. line. Also, I've had 3 recorded messages from Johnston Utilities that it only involves this area...so they say.