GED online

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 1_more_PitBull, Jul 26, 2011.

1. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if Wake Tech or JCC does this? Or some site I can use. I don't have a car so I would need to do this online.. Also don't have A LOT of money to spend on this. Thanks!!

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

JCC web page

Here is the JCC link for the GED

http://www.johnstoncc.edu/gedpreparation.aspx

GED Preparation class locations:

JCC/Smithfield Campus
    JCC/Cleveland Center
    Clayton High School
    Kenly Adult Education Center
    Benson Center

3. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Do not give up on your pursuit if you do not find an online class!! Try to find someone who will take you if going to a site is your only option. The short term struggle of working toward your GED will be well worth the long term benefit! Without it you are stuck. With it you can open other doors to your future!

4. LittleMama

LittleMama Active Member

Wake tech offers GED online. check their website.

5. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

http://basicskills.waketech.edu/GED_online/

I understand it's a great program, but it fills quickly. You might want to call to see when you can secure a spot. It may be the spring semester at this point. You do have to come to campus to do orientation and to take tests, but not for classes. Good luck! It is hard to get into classes at Wake Tech due to demand, but keep trying!

6. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Good Luck. If you need some tutoring, please don't be reluctant to ask. We have a wealth of folks on here who can help.

7. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

THANKS so much everyone!! I'm going to check into! I MUST better myself in life not only for me but for my kids too! Now a days you cant do anything without finishing school! I want to get my GED and then go on to find me career in something I love!