General election voting starts next month!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hught, Aug 22, 2016.

1. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

Damn you're dense.

2. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

You might want to note the reply was to another person's statement not you. Reading comprehension aside.

3. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Go back and read my original reply to your question. 100% informative and zero smart-ass. You asked a question, I tried to help you. Take the chip off your shoulder and shove it!

One more thing: the website has always stated early voting at the JCC Cleveland Campus location started on the 27th. I know because I had every intent of voting there as early as the 21st and was disappointing to see I had to go to Smithfield to vote that early.

4. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

and looking on line today i discovered I'm voting at JCC Cleveland. I've voted at Cleveland Elem, the Fire Station and Oakland Church, now JCC.

5. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

I think they were responding to me not you.

6. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

Everyone registered to vote in September should have received a "Voter Registration Card" near the end of September or the first part of October. The Card shows the location that your registered to vote at for the regular voting (Nov. 8th) plus a lot of other voter information.
    If you still have the card, why not take it with you on the 8th when you vote? The information on it could help solve some problems when you vote.

Hught likes this.
  7. youwish2bme

youwish2bme Well-Known Member

I think it's cute how you that post so much circle the wagons when someone challenges you.. I bet the tin hat meetings are a hoot..

8. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

"Cleveland School" is not the same as Cleveland Elementary. When I say "Cleveland School" I am referring to the OLD school.. As it was just one school K-8, which I went to. Then came Cleveland Elementary, then Cleveland Middle. Leaving the "old" empty. So there for now I will say Cleveland Elem or Cleveland Middle.. The "old" school is still "Cleveland School" That's just how I look at it, from someone who was born and raised in this area.

poppin cork likes this.
  9. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

http://wric.com/2016/11/04/fake-ads-tell-people-they-can-vote-by-texting/

Richmond, Va. (WRIC) — Fake ads have begun making the rounds on social media, telling users to text their votes for the Presidential Election.

Unfortunately, there are no states that allow voting via texting.

The only legal ways to vote are turning in an absentee ballot or showing up in person at your local polling precinct.

The phony ads use imagery directly from Hillary Clinton’s campaign materials, and urge supporters to “vote early” and “vote from home” by texting to a five-digit number.

Other ads show an African-American woman and a Hispanic woman, in what may be an attempt to target minority voters. One ad is written entirely in Spanish.

Twitter is beginning to suspend the accounts that share the ad. Officials haven’t yet said exactly who behind creating the ads.

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Thanks for the Heads up!

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member