Girl Scout Cookies!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rushlow2004, Jan 10, 2010.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

on another note, my daughter was sick this weekend and we are loaded with extra cookies, if interested please let me know if you want any. They are only 3.50 a box..
    Thanks a bunch guys!
    Sheri

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hey Sheri - I found a troop with normal dues, oddly enough it is a new troop that was formed by exhiles from the 75.00 troop. Apparently I was the smart one that said "Huh? 75.00? Something isn't right here". We had out first meeting last week, and she loved it. She especially loved snack. :)

3. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

that is great! I'm glad she found a troop! She will love every minute of it I'm sure, my DD loves it too and looks forward to all her meetings every other week..I think after cookie selling they will go back to once a week meetings, I wish she had gotten into it sooner, but she was afraid she was going to have to wear a skirt lol, she hates dresses. She is such a tom boy!
    Sheri

4. JCGirlScouts

JCGirlScouts Guest

Hi, my name is Christin Murphy, Membership Director for Johnston County Girl Scouts. Would you please contact me at 989-6030. I would greatly appreciate more informationabout the troop selling cookies at CVS. Thank you in advance for your time.