Good Hair Salon

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by lindsaywquinn, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

Sometimes you can go to the salons inside WalMart and JC Penney and get products for 50% off or BOGO. I used to get my Biolage that way.

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

YES!! I didnt even think of telling her that. You can get that Matrix line at Wal Mart salons too.

3. le

le Well-Known Member

Made me chuckle!

4. KellBell

oxymoron sho nuff :jester:

5. Cyndi

Cyndi Guest

I went to HeadQuarters for the first time Saturday and LOVED it! I saw a girl named Jennifer and she was great. I ended up getting a pretty drastic cut - at least 8 or 9 inches!!! It looks awesome! And they are very reasonably priced! All the women there were very friendly and helpful. It's a very upbeat place and I will definitely go back!!!:hurray:

6. ladybugg

ladybugg Member

:iagree:

I went on Saturday as well! They are awesome! I had my hair cut and colored by Brandy. She was super nice and very knowledgeable about coloring and things of that nature. I will definitely being going back!!! Thanks again to all who suggested Headquarters!

7. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I'm going to try to so I can compair prices. CVS has a few of the things that you said you used and it was 16.99 for one of them and I'm like ouch lol.
    Sheri

8. rushlow2004

I used to use the stuff called Bed Head and that stuff is really good too, expensive as well. Even at walmart Salons (haha).
    Sheri

9. KellBell

CVS is the most expensive place to buy salon products. I think I paid $13.95 for a liter (the giant bottle) at Ulta and it came with a tube of the masque or the conditioner.....and I had a coupon. Its just like anything else, just shop around a bit. I get ULTA coupons all the time, and I can't use them all in the allotted time before expiration, I'd be glad to share them with you if you think you are going to make a trip there.

10. rushlow2004

Where do you get the coupons at? Where in the shopping center is the store, like what is it next to? I'm not sure when I can get out there, most likely after the first of the month or so. I would love to check it out though.
    Sheri

11. below14thdesigns

below14thdesigns Well-Known Member

I have to admit I didn't read everyones reply. SO if this was mentioned already I apologize:

Mirante Mix on 70 W is great. Lindsey does my hair and she is great with cut and color.

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

At Crossroads, near the Bed, Bath and Beyond, AC Moore side.

13. KellBell

I get coupons in the mail and in my InStyle Magazine. If you go, you'll want to sign up for a rewards card too ( it'sfree) and you get points and can get $5 off too, when you get to like 600, you get points for everything, like at the grocery. Once you sign up for their card, you will get their coupons mailed to you, regularly. They have double point items too.

It's located over by DSW Shoe Warehouse and Dicks Sporting Goods, what I call the very 'back' of Crossroads.

14. rushlow2004

Ok, I remember that side, shouldn't be hard to find when I can get over there.
    Thanks!
    Sheri

15. rushlow2004

I'm going to try and get over there by the first of the month and check it out, sounds like that point system is the way to go for me, I need to save as much as I can. :)
    Plus I want to see if there is anything there that is different for my nieces birthday next month. I like do girly things with her, cause my daughter is not girly at all, tomboy big time! Thanks for all the tips and stuff!
    sheri

16. rushlow2004

Accually I'm going to stop by tomorrow and check it out, can't wait lol, but I can't spend no money..I have to work at my parents store at South Hills mall, and since I'm right there, wouldn't hurt to stop by I guess really fast.
    Sheri

17. KellBell

yes, go check it out and go ahead and sign up for your rewards card. :)

You are going to find all kinds of stuff for your neice too.

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm going to Mirante Mix tomorrow. Wish me luck!

19. rushlow2004

Ok, for the one that never gets out, but to work..what is Mirante Mix?
    Sheri

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

They are on Hwy 70 Clayton, one of the stylists was recommended to me by a friend. And I found a coupon! :mrgreen: