Good Hair Salon

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by lindsaywquinn, Jan 10, 2008.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree::hurray::hurray::hurray:

2. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I've picked out 3 totally different styles and my girls don't like any of them. :x

3. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

well that bites......:lol:

4. Tangerine

yeah it does, but i think they just don't like change. they think I should continue to wear my hair like their's.

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Have you tried asking them to pick a style THEY think would look good for you?

6. Tangerine

yes and they think i should keep it the way it is. but hey, i'll have the final say and they will just have to deal. i'm making changes for me this time and no one else.

7. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

YOU GO GIRL! GET WHAT YOU WANT!

8. Jeepgirl

Jeepgirl Well-Known Member

Thank you for the post/advice. I went to see Sarah yesterday and I love my cut and she is fantastic. I wanted to get about 4 to 5 inches cut off but was still a little scared and she was great about letting me talk it out (talk myself into doing it). I would definitely recommend her. I am hoping to go back soon and let her color my hair!!

9. breeze

breeze Guest

I love Amanda!!! She's been doing my hair for a while now. She is no longer at Headquarters though she is now at Radiance.

10. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

I heard that Shannon has bought Salon 42...... Congrats Shannon! Will be by to see you soon! I'm sooo happy for you! :hurray:

11. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I'm actually headed up there right now for an appt, .... thanks!

12. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

They were voted #1 Salon..... so, kudos to them!

13. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Yvette Davis is great!!!!!!!!!1 She has been in the area all her life, she is an orginal. She took a few years off when her 3 boys were born but has had her shop back open for 2 years now. She is located on Matthews Road down from DR Wells, call her at 989-4032.

14. doggy

doggy Well-Known Member

Whatever you do, DON'T go to Studio 312 at 40/42 area. I walked in there and was butchered by Katie. Did the three things I told her NOT to do. Salon is big and clean but this stylist is someone to stay away from!!!!!!! Beware!!!!!

15. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

that place does have a shady reputation--------

16. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Again, I totally recommend Cristin Gupton or Brandi Carroll at Pure Salon. I have never had anything BUT exceptional service from both!!!

17. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Four times!

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Little more than spam then.

19. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

including one in the should-be-off-limits "read me first" section. Neat.

*hands bbooe a flame suit*

Zip up quick. You're gonna be in for a long one.

20. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

:idea: I've got it! This poster is really a competitor of Bello Salon, and is trying to annoy everybody here so much they will never go there! Yah, that's it!