Good Times Arcade & Tavern

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by gdogg79, Nov 5, 2018.

1. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

2. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

First we have heard of it. Did 42 Funland turn from a kids zone to an adult bar?

3. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

I'll be sure to check it out this weekend.

4. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

Yes. I did a little digging since my first post and it sounds like they aren't actually open yet. Trying to do a soft opening this weekend if inspections work out.
    https://www.facebook.com/GoodTimes4042/

5. sirputz

I messaged them via Facebook, Monday at 4 pm. Open to the public....
    Guess I'll wait till next weekend to check it out

6. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Went last night, food was pretty good. The bar area is very well done and nice. However the tables felt a little cheap with the plastic table cloths and plastic utensils. Because of this, their prices did feel a little high. But the service was great and fast. The burger was really juicy. Their arcade is cool, seems very kid friendly.

Auxie likes this.
  7. sirputz

Stopped by today to.celebrate the kids report cards (JCA has trimesters instead of semester/quarters)

Agree with Jesse..food was good for what it was. Not gourmet food, but I didn't expect it to be. Spent about 10/person on food which is comparable to what we normally spend on a night out. The games were an added treat. Most eceverythiwas in working order, a couple games out, but it wasn't crowded (Wednesday night shouldn't be). Good variety of games, owners were there, very personable. Will definitely be back again.