Graduation Tickets

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Ridge, May 20, 2016.

1. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

The ones you are talking about probably did not take advantage of the education offered. They are the whiners/takers. The ones that took advantage of the education offered are not the ones being fired. More kids are being prepared for the real world than not. They are making a difference. I see it every day.

Sherry A. likes this.
  2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I know some kids who still struggle, but the majority I see and know are working hard. You did say "these kids these days", which means you are talking about all kids. You didn't specify by say "some" kids these days, so I don't believe I took anything out of context or misunderstood your first comment, which I responded to. Okay, now that I see gcoats quoting everything I see how one could take the comment either way.......

I work with drug addicts and homeless so I see kids who are struggling on a daily basis. I try my best to reassure those who are struggling that life is really great and help them to see a path out of that circle. Of course there are some who feel privileged, but I think they are in the minority.

Sherry

3. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Thats classic Sherry.

kevinsmithii likes this.
  4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Take it to the Pit. For goodness sake I disagreed with the person and you want to bring up Pit stuff on this side.

Sherry

5. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

I did no such thing. I made a simple comment,, I'm sorry you have an issue with that. Again your rant here wasn't needed