Graphic Photo of ABUSED dog in Roanoke Rapids, NC

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by JustAThought, Jun 10, 2005.

1. JustAThought

JustAThought Well-Known Member

For all y'all people who think the gas chamber is funny and call yourselves the PROGASSERS, please look at this picture of the dog that is in Roanake Rapids, NC.
    People called the COUNTY GOVERNMENT multiple times, but the "good ole boys" (SIC) turned their heads.
    Is this the same thing happening in Johnston with the good boys?
    Are they the reason that the CO box keeps pumping out the gas?
    I'm sure y'all will find something to joke about, but this type of happening is going on here in Johnston.
    It goes hand in hand. County officials who think it's a -okay to use the gas chamber, think that is fine...
    My next post will be contact info if you want to write or call the DA and demand that this person be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
    Nancy

[​IMG]

2. lindenul

lindenul Well-Known Member

Well?

We are on pins and needles.

3. JustAThought

JustAThought Well-Known Member

Email Nancy with ANY questions.

Nancy's email is: @charter.net (@charter.net)

PLEASE CALL: 252- 583-2910 Friday morning (EST)BEFORE/around 9:00am and ask for Judge Paul McCoy Jr.

They are trying to pull a FAST one on this dog case.

Ask for the full felony law of animal cruelty against the owner Robert J. Richardson.

The dog is at a great rescue : Rainbow Rescue (here in Roanoke Rapids, NC) with nansee@charter.net (@charter.net).

ALSO: email Nancy with ANY questions: We are trying to get this b-s-My Friend convicted:

There has been a LOT of "good 'ole boy shufflin on this one...this is not the first time Richardson has been up on cruelty:

He had an emaciated horse: someone called in: next day: horse was dead: under a tree limb he said that fell on the horse.

Plus, he has other dogs.

These people must be convicted and never allowed to own animals again. PLEASE" post all over.

THANKS!

PS: see pitiful pics below....

Hi all,

A friend of mine here at word called this morning to voice her opinion to the judge about the animal cruelty case and she found out a few interesting facts that I thought might be good to share with everyone. Please take a moment to read the information below and contact the appropriate people listed below to voice your concerns about this case.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 9:28 AM
    To: )
    Subject: RE: NC. - URGENT!! - Ask for the full felony law of animal crueltyagainst the owner Robert J. Richardson.

OK, I just made a few calls and clarified a few things. Please read this, it's a little lengthy, you can just skip to the bottom for the conclusion in bold.

Judge McCoy's office- spoke with Joyce Gibson who said the Judge does not take opinions from members of the public on any cases. She suggested we talk to the DA's office.

District Attorney's office- 252-583-4801 spoke with Penny who said the paperwork was not complete so she didn't know much about the case and to call the animal control officer.

Animal Control Office- 252-583-6651 was transferred to Robert J. Richardson, Animal Control Officer, who is prosecuting the case. He told me that HE was Robert J. Richardson (the email below says that the person being prosecuted is Robert J. Richardson). The man that is under investigation is actually Robert L. Richardson- no relation. He told me he was going to the first court date this morning and they were prosecuting it against the full extent of the law. It is a felony case. He suggested I call the DA's office back and voice my opinions.

DA's office- I called the DA's office and spoke to Diane for a few minutes about the situation and then to Penny. Basically, the Animal Control Officer has not finished filing the paperwork for the case, even though the case has been filed. An Assistant DA has been assigned to the case- Brenda Branch.

Right now, the best thing we can do is:

1) Send letters to Ms. Brenda Branch with our concerns. They can be sent by fax to 252-583-2510 or by mail to PO Box 126, Halifax, NC 27839. They will collect all the letters and that way they will have everything in writing and when all the paperwork is filed, it will be added to the paperwork.

2) The name of the animal control officer happens to be the same name as the defendent with the exception of the middle initial. Robert J. Johnson is an animal control officer and is on our side! Robert Lee Johnson is the defendent.

Here's a newspaper article about the situation:

http://www.rrdailyherald.com/articles/2005/06/09/news/news.txt

4. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

whoever moved this to the right forum - thanks. what does this have to do with the gas chamber?

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

How do we know that this picture has anything to do with your post? Actually based on the sandals and location that the picture was shot it looks less likely that it is for real. Actually are you even sure it is a dog?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

Although the pic is horrible and the person should be prosecuted, what does it have to do with the gas chamber in Johnston County? The two are not related at all.

7. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Huh?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

damn.i hate seeing pics like that....poor dog... :cry: they should do that to the owner...well, i think the poster was getting at that should this dog suffer like this, the gas chamber prob would have been better to him...imagine all the pain this dog endoured(spelling?) hope he wasnt put down though...hope he finds a good home and lots of care...