Halloween Party - Come Join Us

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mnredsky, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

WooHoo! We're definitely going to be there. Hmmm... how quickly can I throw together a costume.... :lol:

2. coach#8

coach#8 Active Member

GCAA HALLOWEEN PARTY

Better make it a good one. There may be stiff competition. :lol:

3. Cleopatra

<- Boo on a budget. :)

4. coach#8

coach#8 Active Member

GCAA HALLOWEEN PARTY

The best costumes are homemade.

I'm sure you can be creative. :)

5. Cleopatra

Nothing but homemade costumes here, it is much more fun that way. I <3 Halloween!!!

6. seabee

seabee Guest

I have one for you... :jester: 8)8)8)

7. YouthSports

YouthSports Member

Thank You!

I wanted to thank our softball committee, parent volunteers, and Softball Chairman, Carlos Womack, for hosting a really successful event! The turn out was fantastic and the kids had a blast. I hope that we can continue working closer with the community to provide a safe and fun place for our kids, both on and off the fields!

Thanks again,
    Chad

8. coach#8

coach#8 Active Member

Thank You

I would like to thank everyone in the community that come out to the GCAA Halloween Party Saturday night.

We really had a great turn out and a lot of fun. We plan to have the Halloween Party every year so we hope it will be bigger and better next year.

I want to give a special thanks to Rick Barefoot of ABSOLUTE ENTERTAINMENT. If anyone is looking for a great DJ for Weddings, Parties, etc., he is your man. Our Halloween Party would not have been what it was without his participation.

I would also like to thank all the local businesses that contributed to our party. Thanks to participating area businesses, almost everyone that attended walked away with some sort of prize.

Hope to see you there next year!