Happy Birthday Michelle

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by nsanemom22, Dec 28, 2009.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well i guess it is like everything else in life, you either find the positive or focus on the negative - myself, the glass is always half full and i always shared that attitude with my kids:cheers:

2. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

XKCD From this friday:

[​IMG]
    If you're familiar with XKCD, you probably know about the caption jokes. i've put it here in white, so that its not obvious unless you're looking for it: "If you're turning 27 and were born in the Northeast, maybe you were conceived in the blizzard of 1982. Imagine: snowed in, candles, massage oil, your mom sporting nothing but her early 80's haircut and a smile ... aren't you glad you read the title-text?"

3. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

C6 always got her birthday stuff with her Christmas stuff - no birthday stuff...

When she turned 17, I made it a point to celebrate her brithday with a Splash..and continue to do so....hoping this one is a blast for her too.

Happy Birthday, Michelle.....you deserve a great one.

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! At least I came in time to be a tax deduction for that year!

I remember when I was younger and mama would always give me a choice . . I could either get a gift or I could get $1 for every year. I wish she would still offer that cause now that I'm much older I could rack up some bucks! LOL

My daughter's birthday is coming up next month and I agree about the after Christmas sales being a great time to buy birthday gifts. Today at Wally World I got her a nice perfume set that had been $45 for only $8. Yay me!

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That was funny Nev, Happy Birthday michelle!!