Happy Hump Day!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by MissyPrissy, Nov 23, 2005.

?

Do you watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?

1. Yes, it's a tradition

100.0%
  2. No, parades are for kids, I'm grown up now

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

I have been watching this parade on tv since I was a kid. I still watch it because it reminds me of being back home with my family. My children watch it with me, but usually only parts they are intersted in. I get more excited about it than they do! LOL

Have a good day! :)

'Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to!'

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I voted no, but it isn't because of the reason given, I've just never liked watching parades on t.v. -- but, I've never been particularly fond of clowns either. I guess I'm just weird. :?

:lol:

3. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

We always watch the parade and have every since I was little. It is definitly a tradition for us. It just isn't Thanksgiving without the parade! :wink:

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

It's usually on the tv, but I don't have time to sit down and watch it...LOL. I'm usually helping with the cooking, etc.

5. Clif

Clif Guest

I've always watched it for the marching bands.

There was a time, there, when they decided to go to commercial whenever a marching band came up. I was happy to see that last year they stopped doing that.

Now, if they can get rid of the Broadway production numbers...

6. Clif

Clif Guest

BTW...

I feel sorry for people (especially this time of year) who think they're "too grown up" for anything!

7. le

le Well-Known Member

But for Santa at the end, these new additions are my favorite parts of the annual parade!

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I don't think I have ever watched the parade! Something else better to do I guess? :?

9. MissyPrissy

I'm with you Clif!

10. MissyPrissy

That doesn't make you wierd! lol I have a friend that is deathly afraid of clowns! She even gets the heebie jeebies when my daughter rides by her house and toots the horn on her bike because it reminds her of a clown horn (is there such a thing? LOL).

11. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I will always be a kid at heart! My mom is 60 and my dad is 66 and they both say they are never going to "grow up" and I want to be just likle my mom and dad! :D

12. Romworks

Romworks Well-Known Member

I will be busy cooking and making desserts. Might be able to squeeze in some football.

13. Songbrd001

Songbrd001 Well-Known Member

:wink:

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

OHHH to be busy like that!
    Just what are you doing when the parade is on? hmmmmm
    i guess you could always be thankful for a good frolic on thanksgiving......

hee hee - my mind is in the gutter - again.....bad pepps bad
    (see i yelled at myself so you don't have to) :wink:

15. Romworks

Romworks Well-Known Member

And I thought that the only thing that gets groped on Thanksgiving was the turkey!!!!!!!

16. Songbrd001

Songbrd001 Well-Known Member

you've just been missing your visits to 'the dark side' hehe :wink:

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

Happy Hump Day Everyone!! And I voted No because I just don't think about turning the T.V. to the Parades......I'm also busy doing something else therefore...I don't remember that it's on..... :oops: :lol: