Harris Teeter triples Fri-Sun 5/19-05/21

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by frugalmomoftwo, May 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Supposedly they are doing them Sun. Mon. Tues. A couple people have been told by cashiers at Lowe's that posted on the Yahoo board. I've got my fingers crossed Clayton is included in that.

*edited for date correction, thanks Bren!

2. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

I got up this morning and first thing checked the newspaper to see if the rumour was true. Then I started planning my attack, which coupons did I have that went with the buy one get one frees, which sales were really better than the ones at lowes this week even with the triples, and having 2 vic cards with different numbers I can go in twice the amount of times, and I have a load of coupons I got them from people that don't use them. I am so excited I had to laugh at myself :lol: Maybe a coupons support group is a good idea :wink:

3. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Yes, SB they are. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday!! Get ready!!

Bren

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Goody Goody Gum Drops...all my coupons I ordered should be here tom :p

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Lowe's is going to be overrun!!

6. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

OMG! I don't know if I can stand the excitement, triples at TWO stores?! Oh lawd have mercy! lol

7. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

LOL MP me too!! My hands are pure shaking I'm so excited!! Guess I need to get a life huh?? :?

Bren

8. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

If I have alot of coupons and won't be able to go on two different days, I usually have my husband go with me. We pay for two different orders and use the limit of coupons on each order. I have done this at Lowes in Clayton and Harris Teeter in Cary. I heard that Harris Teeter is Fuquay is tougher with the rules and that is the location that I will be near this Sunday.

9. MissyPrissy

Ok I just read that one HT near Henderson, (I think), is not doing triples, SO does that mean not all HT are participating in triples this weekend and if not, how do you know which ones are? I will be going to the Fuquay store.

10. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Is Henderson considered in the Triangle? No, That is cary, raleigh, apex, fq..that's what is considered Triangle.

11. MissyPrissy

Sorry, you lost me. What does the Triangle have to do with it? Be gentle with me now, I really don't know! LOL

12. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

<being gentle with MP>

The triple-action is happening in the HT's in the TRIANGLE area. Does that help?

8)
    Frogger

13. froggerplus

Mine will be here tomorrow as well. Whoohoo! That should just about do me.

I can't go shopping Saturday at all (from 5 am 'til about 11 pm is booked solid), but I plan to hit HT Friday night and Lowes Sunday...after I read the newspaper 8) .

Frogger

14. MissyPrissy

Ok. Sorry, no where did I see anyone mention the TRIANGLE area when triples were brought up and I dont get the N&O so I had no clue. Thanks for clearing that up for me and being gentle! :)

15. froggerplus

n/p. I usually skim msgs, so I may have missed it at first.

16. MissyPrissy

Same here, plus I'm new to this whole Harris Teeter thing. LOL

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok i asked this in the other thread and haven't gotten a reply. If the Triangle Lowe's Foods are doing triples, does that include Garner or Clayton? Sorry, don't mean to sound stupid, just really don't know how LF does their tripling.

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Kaci, yes Clayton and Garner Lowe's are both tripling.

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

<HG happy dance>

[​IMG]

That's not really how I dance :twisted: :lol:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks Jenn, you just made my day :lol: