Heart Worms

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by froggerplus, May 5, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Really! If they don't like it they can scroll through it, or better yet - not even click on the thread.

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Not me either! Cleo said it best, if anyone doesn't want to read it, skip it. This is your thread about your dog and her health problems. If you need to post to vent your frustration with Lucy's progress, or lack of... then you do what it takes to make it easier for you to get through the day.

((((((( Lucy & Frogger ))))))) Sending hugs, kisses & best thoughts to you both!

Besides, I think we're all concerned enough about you and Lucy to keep up on this thread... so you have to keep us updated :wink:

3. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Frogger, this is the forum for just what you and HG and Elims, le, ljk, myself and others go through.

Forget about who you might irritate, if they don't like animal posts, they are in the wrong community.

This, IMO is a support group for all critter related subjects as well as info and adoption related messages.

Post away and keep us up-to-date. If anyone doesn't like it, I have a dog named Percy I'd like for them to meet :wink:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

What everyone else said Froggie, post away girl.

5. le

le Well-Known Member

ditto ... whenever you (and lucy) are ready!

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Share your experiences, ups and downs, we're here for support and friendship and prayers. When things arent going so well, we can sympathize, share experiences, and increase the good vibes we're sending your way. When things are going well, we can be thankful and happy and share in the joy, even if it's just for the small accmoplishments - a wagging tail, eating a meal, sleeping peacefully.

We're here, Froggie. We care.

*hugs*

7. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Okay....

I've been waiting to make sure it wasn't a fluke but....

Seems she's turned the corner :). Lucy's wanting to play now. She's hungry, thirsty, peeing like a race horse, and wagging her tail to beat the band. She even whined when I left the living room earlier.

Sounds like she's on the mend. WHEW!

Frogger

8. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

9. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

MORE good news! Awesome, frogger! :D

10. le

le Well-Known Member

Continued recovery wishes for Lucy.
    I know it feels good to know she is on the mend. Keep on keeping her still and before you know it you will have your ole girl back!

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Great news Froggie - so happy for ya :D

12. elims

elims Well-Known Member

What LE said!!

But keep trying to keep her as quiet and calm as possible.

She may still have some rough days, but she's a fighter ... she's hanging in there!! Sounds great!

13. froggerplus

That's the hard part now, lol. She wants to play so much but I just keep her quiet, take her out to go potty, and back in the crate she goes. Four more weeks....

Frogger

14. le

le Well-Known Member

Stay strong frogger. We got your back! :wink:

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Great News! :D

16. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Hang in there Frogger. Four weeks isn't long when you relate it to things like how often it seems you sit down and pay bills...it seems like I just got done paying my mortgage payment and who, here it is due again! :wink:

17. le

le Well-Known Member

hey frogger,
    my token cat is going to test out your vet next week!
    thanks,
    le

18. froggerplus

YVW, le. Let me know what you think.

It was good seeing you :) .

Frogger

19. elims

elims Well-Known Member

How's it going with your pup, Frogger? Was just thinking about you ...

20. froggerplus

Hey elims~

Lucy seems to be doing ok. Her last meds are tomorrow and then I'll be looking for any signs of her coming off of them. We're *assuming* that she'll settle out a little. She's getting some cabin fever, so that's good to me.

My family is starting to show signs of allergies, so I need to do a good cleaning tomorrow while DH is taking her out to go potty.

Frogger