Hello Lonely Niko Forum

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by chuck, Nov 30, 2004.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

Have you guys noticed that the furballs are now fighting with each other? Please tell me something that will help me refrain from furball bashing. I want to sooooooo badly.

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Hey Chuck,

Yes, I have noticed that. What I don't get is how they can tell who they are fighting with since most are "guests". Gets SO confusing for me to try to follow their fights, I wind up just tuning them out. Did you have a nice Saturday? :)

3. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

I actually did Meals on Wheels today. Dreaded it all week, but actually had fun. How about you?

As for the furballs, did you see the one where someone wrote in the name bayergirl as their username, but it wasn't actually bayergirl. And then the real bayergirl posted immediately afterward and then they got in a huge fight about it? I was dying to do a little furball bashing.

4. ready2cmyKing

Isn't it just too funny that we can come over here and no one bothers us? So, Bodabingwhateverhername is trashing the Neighborhood, no one's over here! Why let all this space sit unused?

I went to a baby shower for my cousin today. It was a nice get together with family - that I just saw on Thanksgiving - and will see again on Christmas Eve. Good thing we all get along. :)

5. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

Just curious. Is your cousin's initials LP. If so, my wife was there.

6. ready2cmyKing

YES!!!

No, just messin' with ya. My cousin is expecting his first son in February (men were invited to this shower) so it was a pretty big shower. The cake was delicious, got it from BJ's - with the whippy icing - yummeeee!

7. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

That was just too ironic rtcmk. My wife was at one all afternoon. I just had to ask.

As for the needy family thing, I'm going to email webbie tomorrow and give him my suggestion. If webbie has the heart to keep the family anonymous, and I know he does, at least that family has given their name and other info to him. If he then posts this info on a sticky and finds a local business to collect items, then the family and the giving are anonymous. Can anyone think of a change to these plans before I email him?

8. ready2cmyKing

No suggestions, that sounds good to me. I wonder if this family has heard of the Basic Needs Ministry. I don't know much about it, but from what I understand churches give out vouchers to families in need so they can get clothes and toys for free. Do you all know more about it? Maybe they can get some help there too.

9. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

I agree with you, but look at it another way. None of us truly know how many needy families are out there. Most of us give much less than we could. This is just another media to bring these people to other's attention. I have gone many Christmases giving very little. If this site were the only one I saw, I may give more freely. See my point?

10. ready2cmyKing

Chuck or Mafiaman...

Please go to the Discussion board and read the post titled "To Sandy" or something like that and explain what in the world they are talking about to me! I'm SO confused by those people that even if I did want to join their crusade, I wouldn't know who to talk to about it!

11. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

Got 'em. Just replied. I'll get back to you on the needy families.

12. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

HUh????

The fur bashers are about.

THey are ready to pounce at any moment.

Has anybody heard what the county has been doing to better the shelter - -not a darn thing as far as I know. Heck, I am not allowed at any meetings and such. I have been labeled a trouble maker. OOOOO bad me. 8)

13. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

**slaps peppercorns on the hand **

:lol:

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

THank you I needed that.

Senile old lady lost telephone number. (that would be me) Please call and yell at me..lol