HELP!! Neighbor from Hatties

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by turtlepits, Jun 27, 2007.

1. jdk

jdk Well-Known Member

wow!!!! sounds like everyone has issues with their meighbors or knows someone with issues

i'm glad for me !!!! i don't really know my neighbors and don't care to know my neighbors for these reasons

a wave and a smile with occasiona small talk is good enough for me

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I used to wave to be nice (the country girl in me) but not anymore. :p

3. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I have thankgod never had problems with my neighbors like this . The biggest problem I have had is with one who could not (past tense) keep her dog in her yard and after I let her know that next time hes in the road or taking a dump in my drive way he may get hit by my car and I might panic and put it in reverse and hit him a few more times she has managed to keep him in her new fence. You have to let people know your not gonna take chit off of them and it usually works out for the best. Play nice as long as nice works.When nice isn't working any more play bad, bads more fun and gets things done better some times. Oh for the record I spoke to this lady many many times and she just couldn't keep the dog in her yard and this dog bites,but after our last little chat she found away to keep her dog in her yard.So in this case it worked out just dandy.

4. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

:) :) :)

http://www.1270wmpm.com/wmpm_local_news.htm
    Security Video Leads To Neighbors Arrest - A homeowner’s video security system helped law officers make a quick arrest in a vandalism case last week. While William Hamtlion was away from his home on Aquilla Road near Benson, deputies said his neighbor, Steven Richard Dunn went to his house, and armed with a screwdriver, poked several holes in an above ground swimming pool. Hamtlion contacted deputies who arrived and reviewed the videotape. Afterwards, officers went to visit Dunn, who reportedly claimed he hadn’t left home all day. Officers noted, however, the 51-year-old man was wearing the same clothes at home that was captured in the security video. Dunn was charged with damage to property and released on bond. The videotape was seized as evidence for the pending court case.

5. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I have no problems with my neighbors. Did with a couple of kids and when we took care of it no more problems. We have one neighbor that is especially nice and cool.

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have great neighbors, too! I just wish there were more people our age and MM's age in the neighborhood to hang with!

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

That's awesome! :twisted: