Help!!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by PirateGirl, Sep 25, 2009.

1. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Okay, guys. I have a situation. My friend has been in the hospital for 6 weeks. He had a staph infection which caused damage to his organs...ruptured spleen and heart damage. He will undergo open heart surgery next week at the age of 35. Unfortunately, he had to get rid of all of his babies that have a litter box. We found a home for his ferret and bird (the shavings) and now we are looking for a home for his cat. My friend is coming home in the morning for a few days before surgery. Max is staying at a very temporary home right now. I am deathly allergic so I am no help! Max is about 4 yrs old, neutered, declawed, and up-to-date on his shots. He is beautiful! He is black, medium to long hair and very friendly but scared. He is used to dogs. Please help me find him a forever home!

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

oh girl, i hope you find someone, you know i would have taken the ferret or the bird but like you, i am totally allergic to cats, wish i could help:grouphug:

3. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Dibs on the cat, at least for a foster situation (this is Craig E.)-we can pick him up tomorrow AM.

...how many cats do you have to have before you get on the six o'clock news?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  4. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

So I'm a complete idiot! Just realized who this is!!! LOL. Will call u soon!!!
    TY