Hemp CBD

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by barney726, Jan 22, 2019.

1. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

back issues for years. epidurals, ablasions. do not want to have surgery. anyone have success with hemp cbd for pain. where can you purchase in our area without have to drive to raleigh. it is legal in nc, so no preaching. i am in pain. thanks for your recommendations.

2. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

I overheard a Pharmacist at Healthsmart in December say they would be carrying it starting in January. Call the one up at 42 Glenn Rd.

3. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

A friend of ours, who is a doctor, gave my wife the information on this too. They had patients who had tried it on their own and had great results. I ordered on line as local options were sparse and Amazon sells everything .....

4. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

can you provide link to company you ordered from? always like to do business with a company that someone recommends.

5. Wayne Stollings

I bought off Amazon actually, but I do not remember the specific vendor, sorry. I tried to take a look at the old orders but I could not remember which year it was and it seems that I really need to cut back on my buying from Amazon if the number of pages per year is any indication. It did not work as well for us as we had hoped, but that was something our friend had mentioned. The effects were generally positive but varied quite a bit depending on the type of pain and other variables.

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

We have a member who sells this. I just contacted her

7. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Ive been on it for a bit over a month and it seems to be doing well for my back. I use 750mg cinnamon cbd oil, half a dropper twice a day. If you take it every day it seems to work pretty well. If you skip a day, then it all starts over. Think of it like taking an Aleve twice a day. It does wear off so its not something that builds up in your system.

barney726 likes this.
  8. Keech

Keech Member

Research shows there is a vape shop at 86 Technology Garner NC that sells cbd. That is Cleveland. I do not know anything about this business.

barney726 likes this.
  9. Lisa Ackey

Lisa Ackey New Member

Be careful ordering from Amazon. There are a lot of CBD oils that are full of fillers and water. Please don’t hesitate to contact me. I can assist you with getting quality oil that will help your pain.

10. Wayne Stollings

11. Lisa Ackey

Lisa Ackey New Member

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  12. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Thats where i get my cbd oil from as well.