Hey Michelle

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by kaci, Jul 27, 2010.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

you need to hook up with some computer programming expert and develop a computer program with a search engine that lets you put in your grocery list and then it finds the best coupons available for each item to be printed out. If something like that was available even really busy folks would be couponing a lot more:cheers: (i claim royalties on the idea:lol::lol:)

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

That is a good idea. Currently, I go to www.southernsavers.com and use their printable shopping lists each week. It will print out a list for whichever store you are going to and it will tell you which coupons to use.

Also, try the coupon database over at www.hotcouponworld.com. That might help you a little too.

OH, and another thing I use is Faye's list on www.wral.com each week.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i am so excited, once i start at my new office Monday (if not in jury duty) i will have time to get back into couponing so add me to your coupon sharing list again:)

4. michelle

You got it chick! Congratulations on being closer to home. I know you won't miss that commute!

5. MizSeeker

MizSeeker Well-Known Member

If there is a coupon sharing list - I'd like in on it. How does it work? I was going to clear out my coupons today.

Thank you!

Martha

6. MizSeeker

MizSeeker Well-Known Member

O for apps - I'm testing Grocery King and ToMarket. GK is suppose to show me if a price is good or bad but I haven't figured it out yet. As much as I can figure out so far - both apps allow you to flag an item if you have a coupon but I haven't found one that searches out the coupons. if you find one - please share!!

thank you!

Martha

7. michelle

We don't really have a list per se. I usually post when I have a pretty good size stack and see who wants them and usually Harleygirl or Cleo get them and I think they share them with others.

If you'd like to share some of yours feel free to post!