HG's new pup...

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by harleygirl, Mar 4, 2010.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

dang i can't see it here, gonna have to wait till i get home i guess:cry:

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

ch ch ch ch...
    Here comes Jason!!!!! :lol:

3. harleygirl

[​IMG]

dag gone it all I see are red x's

hang on...

ok, here's the newest addition to the family
    His name is DUDE! (DH"s idea NOT mine LOL)
    He's a Shep/Husky mix appx 4 mos old.
    Rescued on 10/17 from the Jo Co Animal Shelter.

I know some of you have seen him on my FB page but since HughT's not on FB, I thought I'd share.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  4. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I love his colors, and his markings, and his ears, and .. well .. just all of him!! How are he and Buddy doing?

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Thanks, he is a cutie!

Give him an extra piece of Turkey for me!

6. harleygirl

Very good! He aggravates teh living hell out of Buddy but he lets Dude KNOW when he's had enough. Dude is VERY jealous of us and PROTECTIVE which is exactly what I wanted. Its actually kinda funny, when I went to the shelter on my lunch break "just to see what they had" he was barking and growling at me. LOL After work went BACK got him out of the kennel and we went outside to play, he just rolled on his back. He's doing GREAT with training also.

Will do! :mrgreen:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

He's so stinkin' cute! Glad he's working out so well.

Abby is getting protective of us as well, we had some folks stop by while we were out in the yard on Sat and she has got a really deep growl!!!! She didn't recognize DS when he came home from school yesterday while he was wearinga hoodie and growled too. Right up until he spoke to her and then she was fine. Glad she's a bit of a guard dog too.

8. harleygirl

LOVE Abby!! With the part chow in her, i expect she'll be a GREAT protector. She reminds me so much of Shelby. Come visit soon, I promise I won't let Dude worry her to death. LOL

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Abby would love it. Now that we can let her off leash, she can splash in the pond without me busting my ***. ; )

10. harleygirl

LOL! That was CRAY!:lol::lol:

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I thought I was going down. LOL

Buddy's friend.........my Abby. ; )

[​IMG]

12. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Abby is gorgeous!!

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you. Best dog I've ever had. She and my Molly have an "understanding". But they are getting better all the time. They are both over 4 years old and there is a pretty big size disparity. :lol:

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Love that picture of Abby, she is so precious!!

15. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Dude's adorable! He and Buddy will be best friends, after they establish the pecking order of course. :)

16. harleygirl

Thanks Peaches! Hope you and your DH have been doing good!!

KDC, I LOVE that pic of Abby!!! I can't get mine to sit still long enough to get a *good* picture! LOL

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Give him time, Abby is a sedate middle aged doggy. :jester: All my dogs will be middle aged when I get them from here on out. SO much easier! Well unless they pull a Houdini like she did the first day. :lol: