Hmmm.....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Clif, Nov 6, 2006.

1. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

It wasn't googled. Log out and come back with something better. I am very good at french, thank you.

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

How can you be good at french, when you haven't even mastered english?

Log out... BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Did you mean to say that to me, out loud? Or were you talking to yourself and accidentally typed it out? :lol:

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Cue the music........

Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya........

4. Cleopatra

Funsucker. :wink:

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

No, not at all. Y'all have at it! I'm just patrolling with my peace-keeping duties. You know, kinda like that stratus was patrolling your neighborhood?

6. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Kids,I want you to play nice now,you hear me,I mean it,I'll be back later and check in on you :lol:

7. Cleopatra

Shhh! They'll be back, and so will the black helicopters! :shock:

8. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

9. BenDover

You may need to seek help about this

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Hey.. that's my alter-ego's name.. please don't give it to T4T!

When I'm bad or naughty we blame Sybil... have since I was 16.. somedays I think she really is real.. scary, huh?

:)

11. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

My sister-in-law calls hers Sarah..........LOL

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I loved that movie.. i need to watch it again.. haven't seen it in years, but it's so dern long! Love Sally Field in the roll of Sybil though....

13. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

funny how ya'll were just talking about both of them being online at the same time............. :lol:

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

and did she ever say who Ben really was???

15. Tangerine

:idea:

16. BenDover

thanks to the one I sent all the coupons to. She is the only one who knows my name and was supposed to keep that confident. I even wrote that in the pm and note I sent along with all the coupons. Now that is just wrong PKC789. SO I ASK ,WHY DID YOU SHARE MY INFORMATION WHEN I ASKED YOU NOT TO? TANGERINE RATTED YOU OUT.

THAT IS JUST W R O N G .

17. Tangerine

no she didn't rat u out.

18. Ecugyrl

Ecugyrl Well-Known Member

Okay, I am not a doctor or anything, but it seems to me, someone on here has split personality disorder. :wink:

19. BenDover

Oh, I see where you took my name out by editing your post. Very smart thing to do. I really appreciate it. How did you know the last name? She is the only one that had it. She gave me her word that my information was confidential. Obviously she shared that with you, whoever you are. I really don't appreciate it at all. I tried to be nice and sent a sh!t load of coupons to someone, trust them, and get slapped in the face. What is wrong with you people?

Now say it with me-----W R OOO NNN GGG!!! I didn't and wouldn't ever give out the information of where I sent the coupons to. I gave my word.
    Guess that means nothing to some people any more. :evil: :evil: :evil:

20. BenDover

So, why would you tell us about your split personality? Contrary to what you all think, there is not two people. It is funny that you all think that there is. If I am so called SYBIL, then you all are PARANOID and STUCK on T4T. Everyone that comes in "This has got to be t4t" Why the PARANOIA?

Paranoia--Suspicion of others that is not BASED ON FACT.

I am a different person than T4T, let me clear that up. I chatted with her in a pm and she just wants me to clear all this up.

My wife worked with her at a hair salon about 2 years ago. They became friends. T4T is an awesome person. Maybe you all have her all wrong.

:?