Hmmm.....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Clif, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Here is your statue, "Ben"

[​IMG]

Encore, Encore!

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

3. Cleopatra

Oh, the indignant T4T. Don't worry, it's just a fake name anyway. Not as fake as where I used to work... do you remember posting that?

Secondly, why even put a return name/addy on some coupons you are mailing across town? Oh Yeah, to try and solidify your story.

Que STFU Cleo in 5, 4, 3, 2,....

4. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

Not at all trying to solidify a story. I have always put a return address. Why wouldnt I? I didn't even think about not putting a return address, maybe I shouldn't have. Whatever cleo, you seem to know all. What the h3ll does the "it's just a fake name and as fake as where I work mean". please explain. I have noooo clue what you are referring to.
    You may be the one that is sybil.

Give me proof, no, it is all speculation. That's it.

5. BenDover

It was still wrong to give out my information when you gave me your word that you wouldn't..

W R O N G

6. Cleopatra

Uhh... You don't remember this?

Stating that somebody sent you a PM with information in the form of insults (laughable) to throw at me?

And you're right, I DO know everything. The sooner you figure that out, the better we will get along. Work on that.

7. Cleopatra

Did she go by T4T at the salon, sockpuppet? :lol: She is claiming to not even know you, but you know her handle online? Oh, wait... it's the same one she used at the swinger site. I get it. That's why she is so awesome, right? :wink:

8. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I guess you don't remember sending me a PM wanting me to invite you (a man :roll: ) to my jewelry party???

9. BenDover

Yes, I do remember that. So what does that have to do with the subject at hand. I didn't say your real name out there. We didn't have any kind of agreement.

10. BenDover

AND? I said my wife was interested, did I not? I never sent you ANY information. Name address anything and if you say I did. That would be a lie.

11. Tangerine

most people here already know my real name and who i am. my identity is not the one in question.

12. BenDover

So, what is your point.

13. Tangerine

my point is, is doesn't matter if you say my real name or not. they know who i am. read your stupid post above.

14. BenDover

I didnt ask for just me to go to your party. If you remember I said ME AND THE WIFE. Dont pertray that I was the only one attending.

15. Tangerine

what is pertray? :lol:

16. BenDover

Read your stupid post, makes no sense at all. What are you trying to imply. Great, everyone knows you. I will sit here and clap about it..

A BIG WOOO HOOO TO EVERYONE THAT KNOWS YOU.

17. BenDover

You are looking for anything. sad.

please forgive me I put a danm e where the o should go.

try again.

18. Cleopatra

If you don't see the similarity you are either very dense or are definitely T4T.

It's poor form, dear.

19. MrsME

MrsME Member

:roll:
    Stupid!
    Ben I would just go on about your day and forget what some coughdramaqueencough has to say.
    JMO

20. Cleopatra

<wondering why THE WIFE doesn't post here>

Eh, probably too many identities to keep up with.