How about gifts for Wife, any ideas?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DAVIDMILLER1, May 5, 2009.

1. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

WHAT fabulous ideas! ... If I only knew a way to get this idea to my hubby. :rolleyes:

2. kookookacho

Heavens to Betsy, I grew my hair out just so my little boy would play with it more.

<---LOVES for someone to play with my hair. :mrgreen:

3. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

koo......thinking of telling dh to read this thread 2nite!

4. kookookacho

OH I love cameo jewelry. Mama use to have a cameo ring that I lost when I was a little girl. :oops: She was sick to death about that when she found out. That's a great Idea for my mom... Thanks for that!:)

5. kookookacho

You guessed it!:mrgreen:

Strategically leaving the laptop by his chair with this thread opened up... getting up to get a drink to allow him time to read. :lol:

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

My birthday is this month too, and I asked for George Strait tickets, so if I get that, and a date night out of it with my hubby, we'll call it even for Mother's Day and birthday....

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

seriously:lol::lol: We never exchange gifts from each other for Mother's Day and Father's Day, i'm not his mother and he is not my father. When the boys were little and couldn't buy for themselves then Daddy would take them shopping to pick something out but the majority of my Mother's Day gifts when my boys were growing up before they started making their own money are the closest thing to my heart, they were all homemade by them or even just a bunch of flowers picked for me, they would make me some of the worst tasting but best ever breakfasts in bed and clean the house, etc. It didn't take much money but it came from their hearts:grouphug:

8. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

DH jokingly said your not my mother i am not getting you anything. my answer is i am the mother of your children and that is even more important! to me mothers day is 10,000 more important than my bday!

9. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I get double this month. Our anniversary is the 15th of this month. 10 years married (12 years together next month).

My family doesn't really buy me anything, I appreciate the breakfast in bed, dinner being cooked for me and being able to relax and not have to do anything, or if we take the day and go to the flea market or anything. To me, as long as it comes from the heart, that is all that matters.

10. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

11. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

I prefer NOT to get jewlery. My favorite gifts are flowers to plant in the yard, a fun outing with the family and a day without a "to-do" list.

12. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Any time ..... :mrgreen:

13. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

I am hoping for Jeff Dunham tickets with my DH....(hint hint hubby):mrgreen:

14. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

We thought about it, then we saw the prices! Ouch!

15. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Where's a good place to buy the knockout rose bushes? I love these and they would be a great gift from my kids. Thanks!

16. This is what I want. I told my husband that after church I want to take the girls to Lowe's and help me pick out some flowers to plant around our mailbox. I was going to get my husband to paint our living room, but his back is out! Boo! We have lived here two years, and have only painted 2 walls! Sad! I do love jewelry though. I just got a Brighton catalog and I'm drooling.

17. kookookacho

You're killin' me Wulf! :lol:

18. kookookacho

You know... that would be the perfect Mother's day gift for me and my mom. We have been wanting to go to that. 8)

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Apparently I am also going to a Canes game tomorrow night.

20. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

HOLY CRAP!!

Nevermind honey...:lol:

Another time I guess...