I LOST MY BINDER!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by kdc1970, May 16, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:shock: I have to give the biggest thanks in the world to Lowe's Foods in Clayton, apparently I left my binder behind yesterday when I ran in to get some more of those London Broils. Believe it or not, I hadn't even realized it was gone till I got home today and had a message on my machine from them. I had put one of my address labels in there and that must be how they found me, I am so happy, that could have ended REALLY badly. WHEWWWWW!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

wow, and 4042 girl found one at food lion yest. did you see her post. guess you weren't the only one. what is up with that? j/k.

we need to come up with a punishment for losing your binder, any suggestions? :wink: j/k again... :lol:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Trust me, I felt like I needed 20 lashes with a wet noodle, I'm just glad someone found it. Hubby picked it up for me on his way into Clayton yesterday. Turns out my address label had fallen off! :shock: There was an envelope from the Coupon Clippers still in one of the pockets and that is how they tracked me down. Thank goodness I don't have an unlisted number!!

I hope whoever lost there's at Food Lion gets it back, however it's nice to know I'm not the only "blond" out there, LOL.

4. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

kdc!!!

WHEW, thank goodness you got it back. That's a good store :).

It's also a note-to-self: Put my address in my binder somewhere, just in case.

Frogger

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

exactly frogger!!! I learned a lesson from this, going to put my name and number in mine now!!
    so I want to thank the ones who lost theirs :shock: j/k :lol: