I need new sneakers!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by keemom, Nov 9, 2011.

1. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I usually find good deals at the Adidas outlet in Smithfield for gym class or weekend wear shoes. I only run in Saucony Hurricanes.

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

thank youuuu!! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

to you as well!!

3. Straitlover

Straitlover Well-Known Member

I like Asics and Saucony. You can find more inexpensive versions of these for a decent price at Shoe Carnival.

4. OutdoorPlay

OutdoorPlay Well-Known Member

I agree with these along with Kohls.

Another thing you can try is the clearance shoes that are on the New Balance shoes website. If you know the shoe that you are looking for you can get a good buy on them. I have bought shoes on here and if they don't work then it is free returns. I would try Asics and New Balance if you want a comfortable shoe.

5. keemom

keemom Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone for the suggestions! I've never had good luck with cheaper places like Walmart or PayLess. I don't wear sneakers often, but when I do I'm in them for a few hours, on my feet, and want something that is comfy and will hold up. But thank you anyway!

I ended up going to Adidas today and finding a great pair that may be the most comfortable I've ever put on, and they were only $49.99. Since I haven't bought sneakers in 6 years, that price definitely didn't bother me!