if you were on jerry springer

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2006.

?

would you get your jerry beads?

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

would you get your jerry beads?
    would you do it?

by the way , i was channel surfing and stopped for a moment.. :lol:

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I don't know what Jerry beads are?? :?

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Me either, never watch that stupidity.

4. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I don't think they could pay me enough to be on the Springer Show (as a guest or sitting in the audience). I have trouble speaking in front of a crowd - so I could guarantee I wouldn't be flashing.

Shamefully - flashing what I have under my shirt probably wouldn't even qualify me for a set of beads :) My Mom always said I was a pirates dream because I had a sunken chest :D

I think the following could be added to the redneck list:
    "You might be a redneck if you've ever been invited to be on the Jerry Springer Show" :)

I'm almost ashamed to admit that I do know how the Cheap, Plastic looking Jerry beads are earned. It's like an episode from "Girls Gone Wild" or a filming of Cops in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. These attention craving females flash the audience & cameras their "Hooters" in exchange for a set of beads. If a girl had anything WORTH looking at - she should probably hold out for something a little more valuable than a set of 50 cent beads? I wonder how quick these flashers were to run home and ask their grandparents, parents, co-workers, neighbors & children if they saw them on Jerry Springer. Jerry seems to find some very Trashy folks to share their life stories on his stage - those earning the beads are probably prime candidates to be stars on stage for future tapings. Hopefully the guests get paid more than the value of the beads for the embarrassment they bring upon themselves by actually appearing on that show.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

:lol:

by the way, I watched it for about 5 min. are these people for real? they have to be actors..

they have to be.

6. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I hope we don't really have folks like the Springer Guests running around loose on our streets. You know the commercials that used to run saying "This is your Brain on Drugs" - with the egg frying in the pan. I think just flashing a few clips from the Springer show might be enough to keep young, intelligent kids from ever experimenting with drugs. The Spring guests have to either be on drugs - or they did some serious drugs at some point in the past.

I'm still AMAZED that Geraldo - or what ever his name is - ever got hired by any doing serious reporting. His shows were about as "trashy" as the ones Jerry Springer is currently responsible for. I think both of these guys could take a few lessons from the much wiser WOMAN - Oprah :)

7. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:roll:

9. JenniferK

What are we :roll: at?

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:roll:

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

pm'd ya Jenn

12. MissyPrissy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. MissyPrissy

Wrong thread Kaci! LOL

14. JenniferK

Ken, you are being mean. That will cost you 3 demerits.

Now go to your room and think about that young man..........

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

nah, i really did pm her :lol: and Jenn, don't be picking on Ken, he is on baby watch :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Why give demerits if he is just being honest?

(I actually used that one to get out of trouble in school one time.... no it didn't work) :lol:

17. JenniferK

Yeah, you're right.

I imagine Mama is keeping him on his toes anyway.

Okay Ken, you can come out of your room, but you've still got three demerits on your permenant record!

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Honest and mean are two different things, where's Grits :lol:

19. Songbrd001

Songbrd001 Well-Known Member

Notice to all 'rolly eyes'... don't mess with Oprah.... I'll mess you up b*, I'm gangsta!!! 8)

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

ROTFL!!