in wall a/c with reverse cycle

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by robbie, Nov 4, 2017.

  1. robbie

    robbie Well-Known Member

    Hi! I have a 20 year old Kenmore A/C with reverse cycle (heat) built in my wall that needs to be serviced.... Does anyone know who does this and at a reasonable cost? Thank You!!
  2. robbie

    robbie Well-Known Member

    Maybe I should phrase it.... any recommendations on who can service a window a/c ????
  3. Daredevil

    Daredevil Well-Known Member

    A heatpump? Typically window units are cheaper to just replace than to repair.
  4. robbie

    robbie Well-Known Member

    True, do you know who could do that.... it is in an upstairs room so I believe it is anchored to brackets on the outside of the house.........don't know if I trust myself to uninstall and install new one, in which I hope I can get the same size as the frame in the wall :)

Share This Page