jehovah witness

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Oh good grief.

Ask yourself nothing Michelle.

2. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

You're right, it IS funny to essentially threaten a religious solicitor with their life. My bad.

So if someone made a tiny chalk outline and placed a girl scout cookie box next to it then that would be freaking hilarious. Especially because they just do want to be bothered.

Take stock. If we want to be good people, we should try to act like it. Myself included.

3. Cleopatra

Good people have a sense of humor and don't take themselves too seriously, or judge everybody on every little quip that comes from their fingertips.

And yeah, this is funny as hell.

[​IMG]

4. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

I would imagine a Jehovah's Witness might disagree with you.

5. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Harvey the toolbag nerding up another thread with his holier than thou inability to detect humor. Only thing missing is a racism allegation. Good thing you didn't use black chalk. :roll:

6. Cleopatra

You're right, they probably don't think hell is funny. How about funny as heck?

7. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

They do not work because these people obtain a license from the city and county. I had one roll up in my yard one time and told him there was no solicitation, He showed me a license the city of clayton sold him and gave him a right to solicit. Awhile ago but no matter. They gave it to him. Wasn't a JW but was a grass and landscape company.

8. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Let's not decry violence on television, war on Christianity and the general decay of society when we think the trace of a dead body on our porch (who met their demise simply by attempting to spread religion door to door) is funny to look at.

You can call it 'holier than thou', but that is the exact sentiment I am trying to point out.

9. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

yea because the 14 people that post on this podunk county's message board is the same as TV. not to mention 3/4 of the people on here know each other.

idiot

10. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

I'm going to have to agree with Harvey. There's enough violence in the world, especially when it comes to the different religions.

To make fun of killing or death through anger or hatred is simply wrong and, ultimately, not really a Christian act.

11. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

No better entertainment than a good jihad every now and then.

:popcorn:

12. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

LOL, you never did have much of a sense of humor around here, although you aways laid claim that you did,, self proclaimed but unsubstantiated.

13. Palisade

Well, since I've only been around since January, I can't say much to "never did". But I do like the Three Stooges and was trying to reconcile my enjoyment of slapstick with making fun of killing. The difference is that, in the Three Stooges, no one ever died. No one ever lost a limb. No blood, no guts, no entrails. In fact, there was no indication (after the "violent act") of anything ever happening. Not even a black eye or a bruised shin.

14. C me Now BMM

Well ok Clif, the same can be said about some chalk on the ground, I didn't see anybody killed, hurt, or even blood and guts, nothing,, so your argument and three stooges comparison is a failure.

15. Palisade

Once again (because this is in the "Discussion Group"). I am not Cliff, nor do I know anyone named "Cliff" (except Cliff Robertson, but that's a whole different story). Whoever this Cliff person is that you are so obsessed with, you really should see a professional about it. It's not healthy.

16. C me Now BMM

say what you want but you can't hide your Clifism's.. Jerry

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Maybe not Cliff but how about Clif?

18. Palisade

Not Clif either (Nor Clifff nor Clifffff nor (if you're a fan of Nintendo) Cliiff).

19. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Now I remember why I don't post here very often.

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

It is our loss! :x