Johnston County Animal Control Strike Again!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

Im sure that is true, the people that work for him loathe him. So I really don't think they would be on this board defending him! :?

2. Anonymous

Well that lets him off the hook, have you ever seen him at a mtg? :roll:

3. Anonymous

There is no way in hell I will disclose any information to you. Why? You will interfere with the efforts that these groups are trying to make. We don't need press there or picketers. We need real people who really want to be a solution to this problem.

4. Anonymous

I agree with what you are saying.
    I think we need to go straight to the top next.
    Sorry if my feet on peoples heads hurt but I have had enough now.

5. Anonymous

Have you walked a day in the shoes of these men? NO! so how do you know what they do?

What happened is terrible and very sad, I agree totally. But they cannot bring the dog back from the dead so they were appoligizing and made an offer. I think that it was hard for them. I sure don't think it was intentional.

Peppercorn- Just wondering did you adopt your dogs from the Smithfield Shelter?

6. Anonymous

Yeah that's just great. Keep the people informed.

I did not call for the picketing, I simply advised those who were going on how to be more effective.

Speaking of effective, those group you are yapping about don't seem to be getting to far. I haven't seen a whole lot of press on them either. Common sense, which you obviously lack, would tell you that the more people who put their efforts and heads together , the more that will get done. So you keep your little meeting to yourself - -oooo -that way you can get all the credit. I, myself don't need any credit. I am happy to know that, just maybe, I can help make a change.

Oh, and as far as your last line is concerned..."we need real people there who really want to be a part of the solution" Gee you got me . I really want to be a part of the problem ...NO, you jerk. I am trying to work on a solution. Sorry if I didn't directly invite your butt. I didn't realize GUEST was on to the whole problem and had it covered. Sorry I stepped on your toes honey bunch. Maybe if you stopped hiding behind "GUEST" and stood up from kissing the county's whatever, we could all recognize you for the eminent genius you truely are.

7. Anonymous

So in latent terms, he's doing nothing! Why would anyone picket or call the press on something good that Rick is doing??? So you are lying for HIM! Or are you him?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

8. Anonymous

OOps Sorry all - This is Peppercorn !!!

9. Anonymous

when we get to page 100

sell, sell, sell, sell,sell

10. Anonymous

OK guest.

This has been an ongoing problem with the shelter.
    Finally they are trying to fix it however a day late and a dog short.
    There have been many problems down there in the last few years that I have learned about.
    I GUESS IT TAKES ALOT OF MEDIA COVERAGE TO GET THE BALL ROLLING.
    Also guest if you want keep saying this smack I have one last thing to say either put up or shut up.
    Because your hollow words are just a waste of good space.

HABITAT FOR NIKO

11. Anonymous

Does anyone know who this person is??????? Thank you.

12. Anonymous

OOps Its me (Mark)

13. Anonymous

Are there any more news paper articles coming out? What about tv stations? Please inform!

14. Anonymous

:lol: I meant who is above Rick? :lol:

15. Anonymous

II am working on more as we speak.
    I am moving from local to national now including and but not limited to 20/20,
    Dateline and more.

16. Anonymous

The mayor???

17. Anonymous

why is everyones name guest? this is getting out of hand guys. stop bashing one another, look at what the outside public sees, witch is what the papers, and news say. because the county is not speaking.

if you know somthing that will help then let all of us know so we can help. or just keep it to your selfs and we will continue to fight.

18. Anonymous

Thank you Reba for being the voice of reason.

We do need to focus on accomplishing something good. :lol:

I am still looking for someone who can help me get flyers printed with the information about the meeting. My lil'ol PC printer just can't handle too much. Please let me know.

Thank you!! :p

19. Anonymous

Peppercorn,

Now watch people get quiet on this now that you asked for help, even if it is just asking for a printer to use. we want to help, we want to help, ohh wait they need something lets back out.

this is not right

20. Anonymous

Peppercorn,

Thank you so much for all you have done and still are doing for this family.