Johnston County Animal Control Strike Again!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

Thats BULLS**T. Chad admits to getting the dog and then gassing him, and he's ONLY gone for 3 days??? Who is Bryan? And what does he have to do with this!
    So It's offficial Roger is Demoted, does that mean they will be advertising for a new Shleter Director????? Clue me in people!

2. Anonymous

Does this mean that after 3-9 months Roger will be bac,

3. Anonymous

Probably. Ernie will be working with Roger in close corners. Im not saying that is definite, but is looks like in 3-9 months, the ole boys will be back together :cry:

4. Anonymous

If that what Mr. Hester is planning on doing, then he needs to get his ars in a new job that don't pay him almost $130,000 a friggin year!!!

5. Anonymous

6. Anonymous

Well please ENLIGHTEN us with the facts

7. Anonymous

dogs

This is for May, who's interested in helping all the dogs in this state--May--I'm not really sure how to go about lobbying myself so I send e-mails--here's the names of the locals you can write to---in the N.C. gov. it's Fred Smith --the Senate, e-mail, Freds@ncleg.net----Billy J . Creech, house of representatives, Billyc@ncleg.net , Also N.Leo Daughtry , Leod@ncleg.net. This may seem like wasted time, but we need to start somewhere, I still remember those pityful creatures Animal Control rescued in Clayton back in the earlier part of the yr., it was on the front page of the paper at the top, when things like this are shown on the tv, I can hardly bare to look at these poor dogs, I sure wish there was help for them.Also, I do appreciate the editor of the Herald mentioning the shelter in his editorial yesterday, one thing mainly--does the shelter have the resources it needs to operate humanely ?????

8. Anonymous

My dad being in cty govt for over 30 years says yes, there is ALWAYS MONEY! If they will admit it, thats another story!

9. Anonymous

Who's doing the work while staff is suspended?

I thought there were only 3 employees there. Who is cleaning cages, feeding animals, processing intake and adoptions while two staff are suspended?

10. Anonymous

Habitat for Niko

Meeting Saturday 10-16-04 Meeting

First Meeting for Habitat for Niko

3:00 PM
    Gandolfo’s
    5638 NC Highway 42, Garner
    Just west of I-40 and east of Cleveland Road

We are the family and friends of Niko the German Shepard who was wrongly put to death by Johnston County Animal Control when he was mistaken for a terrier. Niko was supposed to be held in quarantine for ten days, instead, he was gassed after only one.

Our goal is to create a non-profit, grass roots organization in memory of Niko so that this grave error never happens again.

This first meeting will be to come together as an animal loving community and discuss our goals for a better organized, improved animal shelter.

Please come and submit your ideas! Stop by to show support!

11. Anonymous

Why so quiet?

12. Anonymous

NIKO

REMINDER - MEETING ON SATURDAY SO ALL PLEASE ATTEND!!!!!!

THANK YOU ON BEHALF OF THE ANIMALS.

13. Anonymous

Habitat for Niko

Meeting Saturday 10-16-04 Meeting

First Meeting for Habitat for Niko

3:00 PM
    Gandolfo’s
    5638 NC Highway 42, Garner
    Just west of I-40 and east of Cleveland Road

We are the family and friends of Niko the German Shepard who was wrongly put to death by Johnston County Animal Control when he was mistaken for a terrier. Niko was supposed to be held in quarantine for ten days, instead, he was gassed after only one.

Our goal is to create a non-profit, grass roots organization in memory of Niko so that this grave error never happens again.

This first meeting will be to come together as an animal loving community and discuss our goals for a better organized, improved animal shelter.

Please come and submit your ideas! Stop by to show support!

14. Anonymous

As Saturday grows closer I hope that everyone has there ideas on papper.
    I am asking that everyone who attends please at the very least buy a soda from Gandolfo's since he is letting us use his court yard at no charge.
    I have had the chance to sample some of there sandwiches and they are very good.

Habitat for Niko is now official there is a tax id number for non-profit.

I would like to thank everyone so far for there support.
    As I have found out there are possitive changes being made at the shelter as we speak.
    With our help maybe we can make it even better.

15. Anonymous

16. Anonymous

I guee it was Chad.

17. Anonymous

Well I guee you are wrong, psycho weirdo.

18. Anonymous

Lets review, Chad gets Niko, the next day, GASSES him... hmmm. he only gets suspended for 3 days???? I guess for the next 3 days, dogs wont suffer and choke on their vomit and cry and scratch or howl to get out of the most inhumane death box..... that less than one percent of the country still uses. Someyhing PETA, AMVA, The HSUS and vets all despise and say it must be gone. Does Mr. Hester CARE about this? Probably not, right now he's being the golden boy and still isn't making an issue of it. Why?????????????????????
    The gas chamber is INSANE & INHUMANE
    Educate Rick Hester on the Nazi preferred method of Gassing.

This is Jacquie from Kenly, and I support this statement!

19. Anonymous

That would be my son. He goes to the shelter 1 time a week and takes pictures for his website and the Cleveland Post Pet of the Week.

If you all can stop by Saturday to his event before the Habitat for Niko meeting he would love to have you there.

Here is the event info.http://www.freewebs.com/dalmatianshelby/k9kidsbdaybash.htm

20. Anonymous