Johnston County Animal Control Strike Again!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

show up at the meeting to find out the contact #. If your the one bashing you dont need the #

2. Anonymous

No I wasn't bashing. I wanted to call and speak to someone about how I could help. Unfortunately I cannot go on Saturday. Good Luck!!

3. Anonymous

Stay home so you don't wind up in jail pal.

4. Anonymous

email habitat4niko@yahoo.com

5. Anonymous

Habitat for Niko

6. Anonymous

NIKO

Hi All - Please remember to go to the metting on Saturday and make something wonderful happen.

HABITAT FOR NIKO

7. Anonymous

HI EVERYONE. I POST THE SAME THING HERE OVER AND OVER AND TYPE IN REALLY BIG LETTERS AND ALL CAPS BECAUSE I FEEL INADEQUATE. :roll:

8. Anonymous

Yes you are a fool. :p

9. Anonymous

I guess since you have to put nothing but negative comments in here you must be the one who is inadequate. Also I guess that would be in the brain department and bedroom also.
    If you have nothing constructive to say why don't you take a long walk off a short pier.

Oh yea and one last thing HAVE A GOOD NIGHT. :D

10. Anonymous

Habitat for Niko

Meeting Saturday 10-16-04 Meeting

First Meeting for Habitat for Niko

3:00 PM
    Gandolfo’s
    5638 NC Highway 42, Garner
    Just west of I-40 and east of Cleveland Road

We are the family and friends of Niko the German Shepard who was wrongly put to death by Johnston County Animal Control when he was mistaken for a terrier. Niko was supposed to be held in quarantine for ten days, instead, he was gassed after only one.
    Please contact habitat4niko@yahoo.com for more information.

Our goal is to create a non-profit, grass roots organization in memory of Niko so that this grave error never happens again.

This first meeting will be to come together as an animal loving community and discuss our goals for a better organized, improved animal shelter.

Please come and submit your ideas! Stop by to show support!

11. Anonymous

NIKO

UNINVITED GUEST who doesn't want to be known - AS WELL YOU SHOULD be, that is. feel INADEQUATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do something better with your time, these folks are trying to make something wondeful happen, don't you have anything better to play with?????

12. Anonymous

Any news on the investigation yet????

13. Anonymous

The other shelter

Are y'all gonna do anything bout the situation at the Clayton Animal Shelter? Anyone going there to look see?

14. Anonymous

I didn't know Roger and Rick shared a computer... But thanks you two, we will check it out.

15. Anonymous

NIKO

REMINDER - TOMORROW IS THE MEETING, SO PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO GO. THANK YOU.

HABITAT FOR NIKO

16. Anonymous

tomorrow is the 1st meeting for this wonderful endeavor to improve things at the JCAS.

HABITAT FOR NIKO

17. Anonymous

PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO ATTEND TOMORROW'S MEETING FOR SHELTER IMPROVEMENT.

HABITAT FOR NIKO

18. Anonymous

In case anyone hasn't noticed there is a meeting tomorrow. We'll continue to post it again and again so if you are really dense it might get through to you. See you there!

19. Anonymous

meeting? What meeting?.............JUST KIDDING!

Boy,I sure hope some of you folks actually come. No butt kickings allowed. Play nice and lets come up with some great ideas. Thank to all who are really trying to make a difference.

The plight of Niko made the front page of the Cleveland post. I was saddened to see that no mention was made of Habitat for Niko and what we are trying to do.

You can pick up a copy at Food Lion and Edwards. I think it is free.

20. Anonymous

Ok people I have just gotten off the phone with the sheriffs office and do not recommend anyone trying to start any kind of trouble or they will wind up arrested. They will be there supplying security.
    Once again thank you for all the support most of you are giving.
    For those of you who want be part of the problem just stay home and win and cry. obviously that's all you are good for.

Thank you and hope to see all of you with caring hearts there.