Johnston County Animal Control Strike Again!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

Re: niko

That's pretty funny coming from someone that didn't even BOTHER attending the meeting after talking about it for a WEEK! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

2. Anonymous

What happened at the meeting?????????? Was there enough people there to show support?

3. Anonymous

niko

UNINVITED GUEST!!!! Surprise = I am not your pal! would never be your pal! surprise again, am a female, and a very caring and compassionate one at that. Bet you can't even interpret the comic strips, brain dead airhead.

4. Anonymous

Uninvited? Since when did YOU determine who is uninvited? In case you haven't figured it out this is a PUBLIC forum. And you just proved how dense you are to everyone. Hahahahahaha! PAL is short for PASSIONATE ANIMAL LOVER you dilbert! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

5. Anonymous

niko

Where is your "rubber room" located, will send you a get well card.

6. Anonymous

Wow you really told me! :roll: YOu shouldn't show up to a battle of wits only half armed! hahahahahahahaha!!!

7. Anonymous

I don't see anything posted regarding the meeting Saturday. Was it cancelled or did no one show up?

8. Anonymous

Peppercorn will post details later. As in on Monday night.

9. Anonymous

HABITAT FOR NIKO

Habitat for Niko will grow strong.

10. Anonymous

HABITAT FOR NIKO

11. Anonymous

What happened at the meeting? Please some one tell me.

12. Anonymous

dog

Have been waiting to hear about meeting--someone please tell us about any good news you have. Did Mr. Wilkerson attend ? Read Fridays' paper, sounds like a real nice guy-

13. Anonymous

This is the short and sweet version until peppercorn gets back on line.
    Yes Mr. Wilkerson did show and seems very concerned. Thing I think went well however we need more people who are willing to do more.
    If anyone is interested in helping here please email habitat4niko@yahoo.com
    Sorry I am so short here but its been a real busy few days.

14. Anonymous

As expected, Tuesday morning and nothing to be said from the passionate animal lovers.

If you're looking for what happened, just refer back to my references from a couple weeks back, as predicted, NOTHING!

I'm just curious how if you are so busy that you can't give an update on how things are progressing, that you plan to campaign for this change that you buncha blowhards were so passionate about so recently. Looks like the 'ol ship is losing steam rather rapidly.

Anyhow, if nothing else comes outta this, I just hope that some people have learned that owning an animal is a responsibility. Not just to the animal, but those in the community as well.

"HABITAT FOR NIKO", HAHAHAHAHAHA

"PEPPERCORN", HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. Anonymous

Did you ever think that they don't want to share the information because OTHER people will try to run with their ideas? That is a very strong possibility and leads me to believe that alot DID happen at the meeting, but it's not for public consumption!

16. Anonymous

dogs

they've wanted to share all their other information, good and bad so what's the big difference now ???

17. Anonymous

Unfortunately other people may try to steal their ideas. And basically you cant have too many hands in the pot. For example, they want to build on or make a new shelter. Say they are in talks with a builder. If the other groups know who that builder is, they could call that builder and try to get them to work on their project. This is why they are probably not posting info. Basically, if you didn't care enough to come to the meeting, why should you just reap the information?

18. Anonymous

"Did you ever think that they don't want to share the information because OTHER people will try to run with their ideas? That is a very strong possibility and leads me to believe that alot DID happen at the meeting, but it's not for public consumption"

No Dumba_s_s, I didn't think that, mostly because they are supported by people like yourself that can't even spell "a lot".

19. Anonymous

That really hurts coming from someone like you who obviously likes to start trouble. What do you mean "people like us" are you saying that "people like us" who support Niko are dumbasses???? Well, if that's the case, I will scream loud that yes "I is a dumbass, yezum, I is." You are obviously a northerner who should never of moved here! Your all a bunch of jerks that move here, don't like the way we do things, and put us down. But you know what??? We care and love Niko, and we don't need anyone else trying to screw up something that could be great. Watch us rednecks in action. You will be greatly surprised!

20. Anonymous