Johnston County Animal Control Strike Again!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

HABITAT FOR NIKO

These are not children, sad to say their "brain"(?) did not grow with their body.

2. Anonymous

Ouch!!! That hurt :twisted: Habitate for Niko Will Happen!!!!

3. Anonymous

Keep trying because I will use all of your negative thoughts to feed off of and make this happen.
    Oh It is already happing.
    Sorry to ruin your plans because you can try and try but you will not ruin Habitat for Niko.

Have a wonderful life .

4. Anonymous

[/quote]Keep trying because I will use all of your negative thoughts to feed off of and make this happen.
    Oh It is already happing.
    Sorry to ruin your plans because you can try and try but you will not ruin Habitat for Niko.

Have a wonderful life .

5. Anonymous

How about instead of feeding off their negative energy, you use your superpowers to fugure out to keep your next dog where it belongs. I'm sure you bring a lot to the table, buddy....can't even keep a dog in a fence, yet somehow, you will create an alliance for the good of said creature. Bet all the other charities out there are scrambling!

6. Anonymous

figure, no "U" there

7. Anonymous

HABITAT FOR NIKO

HABITAT FOR NIKO WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

NKKIO

YOU KNOW IT IS CRAZY HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN BE SO STUPID AND COLD HEARTED ABOUT SOMETHINGS I HAVE A FEMALE BOXER AND SHE GOT OUT OF MY FENCE ONE DAY BY ACCIDENT. NO ONE GOT HURT AND NEITHER DID ANY OTHER ANIMALS BUT THINGS DO HAPPEN AND THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM BAD PET OWNERS. I AM WITH YALL 100 PERCENT. :wink:

9. Anonymous

Re: NKKIO

How true, as I have said too many times, stuff happens no matter how secure you're property is. There are a few super duper "nut cases" that drop in and all they do is bash, name call, and all that good stuff. Guess they have nothing better to do, and guess if we cut them, ice water would run out of their veins, and if we did a brain scan, haha, nothing but fluff in there. But know what, WE, WITH THE BIG HEARTS AND LOTS OF LOVE, WILL PREVAIL.!!

HABITAT FOR NIKO!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Ok guest get all of your facts straight before you run off at the mouth.
    I wont get into it however my dog hasn't gotten out of its fence.
    So stop typing clean your shot gun and have another beer then go hunting.
    Since my facts aren't all there I will stop.

We grow stronger every time you open your stupid mouth so please don't stop.
    That way the title stays on the cover page.
    Thank you.

:D

11. Anonymous

Then you shouldn't be too surprised if your dog ends up missing someday.

Too bad your big heart and lots of love is reserved for animals instead of your neighbors. Maybe you should instead focus on having big brains and lots of respect for the rights of others.

12. Anonymous

Ah.. Bucko, I have several dogs and none have ever gotten out. You responded to Mark and I know he too has several dogs that have never gotten out. You have your facts confused.

We are not trying to praise the dog who got out and bit the puppy.
    We are attempting to assist in shelter reform so that no other dogs get euthenized mistakenly. We also would like to see the dogs get more press time so that more folks can see who's there and who need adopting.It's called advertising.

Give me ideas on what you would like to see. You hate mine, so what are yours? If you hate animals - that's your opinion. Unlike many I respect other people opinions. Stop complaining about me and help change the shelter by giving me your ideas.

13. Anonymous

HABITAT FOR NIKO

Ah coward, hiding behind "guest". Guess what, my dog/dogs, cats, pigs, whatever, will never get out. COMPRENDE???????
    And a neighbor is only as good and thoughtful as their heart, so many of whom do not know the meaning of heart except the organ that keeps them alive!!!! I have met too many miserable people who could care less about others, and yet, if they were in trouble, stupid me, I would be there, SO, that is why I am so devoted to animals. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Sounds like something you wouldn't understand.

14. Anonymous

What a DA!!!

Comes on here after his dog attacks a neighborhood puppy and woman and goes on about how his other dogs have never gotten out! Practically an unblemished record,ummmh...yeah.... except that one time....OOOPS. Oh, and he knew about it prior to it happening, that would be considered another strike there, genius.

I guess the one thing worse than that would be another DA coming to his rescue, what, did you guys help each other out when putting up the fences or something?!? I guess the neighborhood had better just run around with protective gear with you two close by.

Poor excuse for a human. Accountability, get some.

Habitat for Niko will never go anywhere, people here don't give a crap about dead dogs. Start posting again when you've done something besides put a bunch of whiny idiots in a rooom together.

15. Anonymous

The only idiot here is you pal.
    Keep posting I love it.
    Thank you and keep your misrable life going.

16. Anonymous

I'm actually a Palette, Pepperass!!!!
    HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaha

17. Anonymous

Hey! Is there going to be another meeting? These crap eating posters are jokes.

18. Anonymous

HABITAT FOR NIKO

Look up the word genius, "genius". My god, what a bunch of idiots here. For the most part, all are supportive of this effort. Oops, HABITAT FOR NIKO, is making strides. Am sure you are so disappointed. The wonderful animnal league organizations did not become what they are in a day.

19. Anonymous

WHich animal league are you referring to?

20. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member