July 4th Celebration! Make your plans to be there!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Webmaster, Jun 24, 2006.

?

Will you be spending July 4th here or travelling?

1. Here!

100.0%
  2. Travelling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Please note: We will begin handing out the 4042.com freebie rucksack starting at 11:30am on July 4th at the 4042.com tent.

Quantities are limited - one per person!

[​IMG]

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Globally recognized, LMAO!!
    Would make a good diaper bag!!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm thinking beach bag or backpack! :lol:

4. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

HEy !! No fair WEbbie- that's my time to embarass myself up on stage. - save me one pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Okay, my own shameless plug!!! :D
    Stop by the West Johnston BPA booth. We will be selling ham and sausage biscuits, baked goods, hamburgers, french fries, drinks and water through-out the day. ALSO: $2.00 raffle tickets for some great prizes, to be drawn later in the evening.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

OMG, I'm all over it!!!!

7. dephygravitee

dephygravitee Well-Known Member

???

Is this a pretty good size fireworks show? Wondering if I'll be able to see them from my house....I am near Polenta and Smith road.

8. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Anyone know about how long the parade lasts?

9. tawiii

tawiii Guest

I'm guessing no more than 30 min. for the actual parade but could easily be wrong.

Where do you park for this event?

10. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I was wondering what roads would be shut down for the parade route ... but I guess it's a little late now.

11. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

LOVE the 4042 BAG!!! Thanks!!!

12. racecitync

racecitync Well-Known Member

anyone know where a good parking place might be for the festivities?

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Line was too long for us!!!

14. twinsmom

twinsmom Active Member

4042 bag

Wow! The wait was long but I have my bag! Lots of great activities for the kids. DH came this year and he actually liked it! Can't wait for the fireworks tonight!

15. MissyPrissy

No bag :( boohoo Line was waaaaaaaay to long for a free bag that I really don't need. LOL Was a fun time though! Going back tonight to hear Birdy and see fireworks, gotta cook out at home first. :)

Race, park in a parking spot hon! :wink: :lol:

16. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

At first when I saw the FREE 4042 Bag line I was like "Noooooo Wayyyyyyyyy!" but then after the rush it was only a 5 min. max wait. The short wait gave the little one time to drink some water!

17. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Glad ya like it! 8)

It was the BIGGEST turn out ever - Five hundred and twenty bags were given out in just 25 minutes!!

Many thanks to all those who braved the heat and the wait in line - July 4th continues to be one of our favorite events each year and it's great to meet 4042er's in person!!

We hope the 4042.com bag will serve you for many years - remember, by law, it must be carried with the logo showing! :wink:

Also, our hats off to all those who worked to bring this July 4th event to the local community. THANK YOU Celebrate Cleveland Committee and the Greater Cleveland Chamber of Commerce!!

18. dephygravitee

dephygravitee Well-Known Member

wow!

What a great time!!!! Thanks for the fabulous 4042 bag!!!!! It was our first year and the kids had a great time.....loved the inflatables...loved the food....loved the parade....THANKS to all who worked so hard!

19. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

Also hats off to all the Firemen!! They put on a really good show with the car and having the Life Flight team come out to show what really went in a bad wreck.

20. MissyPrissy

TY everyone that made today and tonight such a great time for us! :D