Kirby Vacuum Salespeople

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mbe, Dec 28, 2007.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I LOVE it!! Good for you!

2. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

My hubby was that dumb once..... I walked in and thought, haha, I'm just gonna sit back and watch this guy work you and see if you tell him "sure you want to buy one"(which I would have killed him) or throw the guy and his vacuam out on his butt. they kept trying to include me and I wouldn't give them the time of day. Then finally I told the kirby guy, I don't want cha stupid vacuam but my hubby let you in and my hubby is gonna put you out....I'm just watchin to see how long it takes....... I have all day to watch my husband squirm and be uncomfortable as you are pressuring him with all your sales tatics......no doubt the ole hubby hasn't let any other sales people in the house. :lol:

3. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

CLASSIC, LOVE IT WHEN IT TURNS OUT THAT WAY!

4. greenpeace56

greenpeace56 Guest

kirby vacuums

kirby vacuums are great vacuums, but dont buy one without doing your research. I did and I paid almost 2OOO dollars and my neighbor only paid 11OO. Read this website if you are ever thinking about buying one http://www.thevacuumheadquarters.com/index.htm

5. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

This vacumn salesman came to the door one day and we kept telling him we weren't interested. Every time we tried to tell him we woundn't be able to use it he would interrupt. So we let him in. He told us that he had a bag of debris and dirt, and if his vacumn did not clean up the mess he would make on our carpet we could keep the vacumn free. Again we tried to tell him we woundn't be able to use it, and again he interrupted by taking out the dirt bag and dumping it on the carpet. He looked at us and said, "Now I'm going to prove how well this machine works." He asked, "Where can I plug in the machine?"

That's when we spoke and he didn't interrupt, and we told him, "We dont have electricty!!!!!"

Old vacumn salesman joke~!!!

6. fizzco

fizzco Well-Known Member

just tell them you own a dyson and close your door.
    apparently they don't care what time they arrive at your home or how long they stay keep the situation under control

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I love my Kirby but you definitely have to talk them down, and don't finance it!

8. dolittle

dolittle Guest

Vacum Salesmen

The only way I would let one of these men into my house is if he had a really big machine, with a long hose!!!

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about letting them do a demonstration just to get the "free vacation". :)

10. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I think they are the same people.