Know Your Sources

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DWK, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

No, both you and Buzz are testament to those rules being repeatedly ignored by the webmaster.

2. NJ2NC

NJ2NC Well-Known Member

What about all of the quotes by you and friends that the webmaster has ignored?

poppin cork and BuzzMyMonkey like this.
  3. Wayne Stollings

No, you are the ignorant one because the experts have clearly indicated that a vaccine in addition to any prior antibodies is more beneficial than the prior antibodies alone.

https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/fo...e-covid-19/do-i-need-a-vaccine-if-i-had-covid

Do I still need the vaccine if I’ve already had COVID-19?

Absolutely. While we know recovering from a COVID-19 infection means you will have circulating antibodies in your system, we are still learning about how the immune system handles the antibody response after a natural infection. We’re not sure how protective the antibodies are from different kinds of infections — such as an asymptomatic infection versus a symptomatic infection. With vaccination, we know that people with healthy immune systems are getting a great antibody response. So I would recommend vaccination even after a COVID-19 infection to get the best protection.

On top of that, if you live with people who are at higher risk of severe infection or may not develop a strong antibody level after vaccination, getting your own COVID-19 vaccination may make it less likely that you will transmit the virus to them.

DWK likes this.
  4. Wayne Stollings

When the rules are thrown out for poppin and Buzz what makes anyone else think they need to follow them too? If you can find one where I have broken the rules please feel free to post it.

5. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

That don’t matter at all too the three lying Hypocrites. ACW, d w k , lawnloser.

poppin cork likes this.
  6. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

They’re expecting you, as usual, Buzz. For Heaven’s Sake, don’t keep them waiting….
    1B601B2B-D8B4-40C9-B218-6D87F1AA2E55.jpeg

7. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Deflecting your own inner demons onto others isn’t working. Nice failure.

poppin cork likes this.
  8. Wayne Stollings