La Piazza in Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Mar 12, 2015.

1. NJ2NC

NJ2NC Well-Known Member

For the area, Anthony's is as good as its going to get unless you make it at home.

2. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

We Love La Piazza. Have been dining there since they opened. We live in Clayton. Unfortunately Anthony's in Clayton does not measure up to La Piazza. Bread is not hot and food such as lasagna is not hot. We have sent both back several times. I do not know if the problem is their ovens in Clayton or the staff. Many of our friends do not dine at Anthony's in Clayton for this reason. The drive to La Piazza is worth the drive. We continue to dine at Anthon's but not frequently because of the temperature of the food. To the staff at La Piazza thanks for the great service and food on Saturday evening.

Wayne Stollings likes this.
  3. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

So much necroposting of late.....surely there must be a current topic out there that's alive and kicking!

4. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

the Time flies, construction, and restaurant threads are the only ones from this year ....

5. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I am away from Joco and traveling until September, but so far the local paper in the small town here has covered stories ranging from a llama that was causing a traffic jam on Main Street, a high school principal who had quickly resigned under "mysterious circumstances", then later found to have moved to New Mexico, and a "gun safety expert" who sustained a firearm injury while hunting. And that was just in one week! Surely there is more going on in Joco than construction, restaurants, or looking back at old threads? Maybe not.

6. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

Nope, we shut all important things down until you return.:D

Auxie, Hught and Wayne Stollings like this.
  7. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

LOL!

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    poppin cork likes this.
  8. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I looked and did not see a current thread on Anthony's. Webmaster or authorized monitors can close thread if they feel my post is inappropriate. In the past I have been warned about starting a new thread when there already is a thread on the issue I want to express my experience.
    I wish this discussion board could return to the old days. Many posts and members.