La Piazza

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Dec 20, 2007.

1. OmniOne1

OmniOne1 Well-Known Member

I went to La Piazza and tried to order a pizza. All you can order are the small pizzetas. If you order a large they won't let you eat it there. SO THAT IS A FACT. And it was someone else who said earlier that they wouldn't let his wife get a sub for dinner but she could take it to go (I am too tired to find the quote).

Btw. I was born and raised right here in Wake and Johnston county. I visited Flordia once to go to Disney World? Thats it. So I don't know who the hell you are. But shut your trap.

And yes it is a tradition to be closed on Mondays for most Italian places ran by small families. How else are they going to do their transactions that can only be done during the weekday? For example bank transactions.

Please do not call me a liar or insult my intelligence.

"OMNIONE, So i was just wonderin how your uncle Nino is doin, last i remember la piazza is a restaurant and not a pizzeria i figured you would no the difference since nino and the rest of your uncles had nice restaurants. Most pizzerias close on mondays in italian tradition i dont no about that but last tradition i heard is close on sundays for church and the family thats real tradition you must have bin in florida too long"

Who the hell is Nino? And La Piazza has pizza on their menu buddy. I was simply wondering why they say you must do take out for anything that is considered a Large or above. (sorry for not clarifying)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2008
  2. PAULIES

PAULIES Guest

3. B&L'SMoM

B&L'SMoM Guest

Went to La Piazza Last night.Nice place only thing i did not like was the seating.It was very uncomfortable.The waiter was ok,He was from NY,was nice but forget alot of things.Food was very good,I would go back.

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

went for 1st time last night. food was outstanding and the staff was very nice. However.....my date got her food 20 mins before i did! they really need to work on the timing of this.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

;)

6. seabee

seabee Guest

MARCO's is better..... :jester::jester:

7. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Took my wife for her birthday back before Christmas. I will say the place was great, food was good, portions were huge and the price was VERY reasonable. With appetizer, two dinners, dessert and drinks it was just over $50. We will definitely be going back.

8. evnchris

evnchris Well-Known Member

I love this place. Being a true Italian it is hard to find "authentic" Italian cuisine in NC but not anymore!! The staff is great, there is never a long wait, and it has a great atmosphere. THANK YOU LA PIAZZA!!

9. seabee

seabee Guest

NO Marco's is better....

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:jester:Shuddup will ya??? For all that is good and holy, PLEASE do not start the pizza wars or stir up the pizza snobs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. evnchris

evnchris Well-Known Member

Where's Marco's at? I'd like to try this place and do a taste comparison!! :cheers:

12. irishluck

irishluck Well-Known Member

I <3 NY pizza in raleigh is one of the best pizzas i've ever had.

just thought i'd throw that out there since we're talking about comparing pizzas :)

13. seabee

seabee Guest

Its been real quiet on the pizza front for sure....:lol::lol:

14. seabee

seabee Guest

doesn"t C 3 have a pizza parlor there?????

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Omni hasn't been active since mid December, Hope he is all right.

16. seabee

seabee Guest

Don't know...

17. ebabe 1216

ebabe 1216 Well-Known Member

Marcos#1

the kids wanted Pizza new years eve and Marcos was the only one willing to deliver to our area, kids hate papa johns and pizza huts wont deliver here, the food from Marcos was delicious, hot, huge pies!!!! and very resonable we will definatly be ordering from them from now on, but might try the new place just to see.

18. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

now that is funny right der!!

19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Marco's in the Ashley Turner Plaza on 42, beside Riccobene's office.

20. redtangsoo

redtangsoo Well-Known Member

:cheers:Marco's great pizza, anytime I want pizza thats it, if i want to sit down and have nice service and atmoshere, it'sthe new place next to lowes