Lawnmower repair service needed!! Help please!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Joywinston, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Bought a Toro self propelled mower last summer from Hudson's in Clayton. Hubby took it in last Saturday to have them do some routine maintenance (change oil, spark plugs, air filter) and it was ready Thurs. Price seemed reasonable and they were very nice and knowledgeable.

2. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

The old saying 'YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR' is not true with GRIFF's! You think the lady is rude, Mr Griff is even worse. They think they people will keep coming back for high prices and rudeness! Well .............not us!! Pat

3. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

We used to go to Hudson's for service and repairs. We switched to Arvin's
    5850 Fayettevile Road, Raleigh and have had really great service and speedy turn around for the last two years, won't go anywhere else now.

4. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

+1 for Hudson's, at either location. I've had a few repairs done there and bought a whole lot of parts and I've never had trouble with them.

Obviously, this is a bad time of year for lawn equipment service customers (Spring that is, even if it shows up in freakin' March!) as demand far outstrips supply.

5. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

opinionated,,

6. areynolds00

areynolds00 Guest

I like the friendliness of Hudsons, but we had to take the zero turn in 2 weeks ago and after calling last week to find out how its going, they said the part time mechanic hadn't looked at it yet and it would be about a week and a half before he would. If they could have given us this info before we took the mower off the truck we could have found somewhere else that could possibly turned it around faster. We are going to be living in a jungle by the time we get it back :(

7. specialk

specialk Active Member

My Vote is Brian's Auto Repair.

We were looking for lawn mower repair/service work last summer and found in the discussion group where someone had posted that they not only take their vehicles to him, but also their mower. Called him up and he got ours working again. Can't beat the price. He has also worked on your autos before as well.

Right across from Polenta Elementary.

Brians # 919-723-8185