LF Price Match?

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by harleygirl, May 20, 2010.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if Lowes Food does price matching?

I'm sick of going to 3 different stores for stuff.

TIA.

2. harleygirl

Guess I'll be going to 3 different stores :lol:

3. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

yeah, i looked on their site...no indication of it although i always forget they will take $ off total purchase q's from other stores. but i think it's a hard line to toe as far as keeping competitive and any hassle it might create for their employees when a store decides to price-match or not. i guess most stores decide it's not really worth it in the long run.

i tend to not drive to 3 different stores. i somehow...no real method to it...tend to pick the best of the sales of the week. i'm pretty sure it's not saving me the most money, but at some point my time becomes more valuable.

4. harleygirl

I had a qpon for FREE Mac n Cheese and Rice = SCORE!

Onions $1.99/3lb bag
    Potatoes $1.99/10lb bag

$11.63 TOTAL! :hurray::hurray:

BUT - bought beer at FL on sale 14.99/case x 7 = :cry::cry::cry: :lol:

5. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

cool! so my super doubles totals haven't been that great yet, but on the last day of the previous sale week (tues), i brought home 15 boxes of cereal, 10 packs of hotdogs, and 5 bags of chips. my husband has learned to just laugh. i'm ready for y2k redux!

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Sent ya a PM Harleygirl!

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And do they not fully double your coupon anymore if it means you will actually make money on the deal?

Grill Mates on sale
    50 cents off coupon

rang up as 50 cents off, then double coupon 23 cents off.

Huh?

She said, "no. That would be like paying you to purchase the product". I said "You should be paying me anyway, esp when you want me to check myself out" lol

8. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

anyone managed to hit walmart when the $1 heinz ketchup was actually in-stock? big bday party this weekend with hotdogs...i know it won't save me that much in the big scheme of things...but my heart really is set on $1 ketchup. ;)