Local Celebrity

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by PirateGirl, Oct 29, 2009.

1. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

This may be old news on here so please forgive me if I missed the thread. I haven't been on much lately!

Faye is quoted in the November issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine! How cool is that? Congrats, Faye! You deserve it!

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yea Faye:hurray::hurray::hurray:

3. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

4. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Thanks Ladies! I was pretty excited about the Good Housekeeping quote.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Faye

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Saw a feature on WRAL website last night dealing with the "Queen of Coupons" and Lowe's Foods at 50 42. :hurray:

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Congrats Faye

and for what it's worth, I'd put my money on there being two different "Animal Lover"s.

7. frugalmomoftwo

I hope so since the 4042.com Animal lover took my class years ago and seemed like a very nice person. The AL who has commented about me repeatedly on WRAL clearly has issues with me for some reason. Guess it comes with the increased exposure - still no fun, though.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Proof positive that no good deed goes unpunished. Honestly, don't let the sour grapes get to you. You've saved me a small fortune since I took your class. :hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

:grouphug:

9. frugalmomoftwo

Got a nice message from AL and it seems there is a coupon hater with her same username. Thankfully, our AL is still using the techniques and binder and isn't stalking me! lol

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You did good honey.

I personally would have ripped AL a new one. :boxing: But WE can't do that now can we? :twisted:

11. About this AL person, I don't understand a person who hates coupons? That's really weird. Does she also have a problem with Lowe's Awards and MVP items? I haven't read her comments, but sounds like she needs a life.

12. frugalmomoftwo

Hmmm..maybe I should let you handle all my "issues" from now on, HG.