Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. 4 kids

4 kids Guest

Alert to moms out there with small girls! There is a server at logans Roadhouse who has bothered me and my 3 year old daughter. When we were eating, he repeatedly walked over to our table to engage my daughter. He touched her with out cause or permission. This man was not even our server! I discovered today that a friend of mine with a 3 year old had this same problem last night. The manager has been alerted and I was wondering if there were more moms in our area who noticed this very inappropriate behavior. This man has long hair that he pins up in his Logans ball cap and glasses. Moms beware!

2. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

You should have broken a few of his fingers.

3. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

OMG that is so weird. Me and my g/f went to Rockola Cafe one time and he repeatedly hit on her and tried to engage himself and her in conversation while we were trying to eat. She was getting "weirded" out by this guy. Then what do you know, we go to Logan's a week or so ago and he works there now! The description you gave is almost identical to this guy. I have seen him do the same to younger girls at other tables. That's weird that you posted this up!

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Weird.

5. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Why not report this suspicious activity to Garner PD?

6. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

yeah, this is really weird

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I have a question. Did you say anything to him?

I am one of those people who can not stand a stranger to invade my personal space . I would have went off on him if he had touched my child. He would have known before his hand made contact to back off.

8. Clif

Clif Guest

Because it's a lot more fun to stir up the biddies.

9. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Did it stir you up ?

10. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

yeah, the police would have been notified if that was my kid. they'd have been called before i left the place, probably to eject an irate customer who was about to throttle this punk....

11. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

biddies? Clif, take that back!

12. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I agree.

13. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Clif can call us biddies. I think we all call him a old fart. LOL

14. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

clif-you ole fart! :lol:

15. clive

clive Well-Known Member

Logans before :ack:

And now :ack::ack::ack:

16. Clif

Clif Guest

Other than the fact that the call out was for "moms out there", as if fathers either don't take their children out to lunch, or they aren't supposed to care, I didn't see a huge problem with it.

According to the original post, the guy in question "repeatedly" touched the girl. If 4 kids was that adamant about her daughter being touched, she would have (should have) said something immediatly to the guy at the first touch. If there was a second touch, the manager should have been notified. There would be no third touch.

Then there is the question of, what kind of touching it was. I've been in many a place with my grand kids, the youngest being cute as a button. He constantly gets attention from female and male servers who pat his head, tweak his cheeks, "take" his nose. All to his delight, and all innocent.

From a single reading, all I get is that 4 kids may have overreacted a bit.

I also noticed that 4 kids has only one post. Kind of curious, don't you think?

But why should someone with a cool head get in the way of a good lynching? Please carry on. Pitchforks are on the left, torches are on the right. Please wait to light them until you're outside.

17. Clif

Clif Guest

Just pointing out that I didn't name anyone in particular. Apparently some of y'all already know who you are.

18. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I do agree that the post is weird. She dosen't say how or where he touched her kid. As far as lynching him I need WAY more details before I can commit to that.

19. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

And you know who you are.

20. Clif

Clif Guest

For all anyone knows, she might have been talking about a clown that happened to be at Logan's.

And yet there are a certain group who, although would probably not have the gonads to do anything in real life, have this tendacy to verbally lynch him, and others. These are the ones I call biddies. If you claim membership in that group, it's your own choice.