Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I'm in class all day!!! dag!!! Have fun today!!!

2. Clif

Clif Guest

Exacly. Any normal person would, at the first "tickle" had said something to the waiter. Odds are there wouldn't be a second "tickle". If there was, though, it would be an immediate call for the manager.

How is any of that "frequent"?

No, you defined it for yourself quite well. Personally I would lean toward the guy having a mental problem, but that's just me. In whatever event, though, all I'm saying is that you handdled the situation well, unlike 4 kids.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I believe she said "frequent" or "several" I was just going by her story.

He probably DID have a mental problem, but it doesn't really excuse his behavior. The store should have been aware of it and perhaps not put him in a position of interacting with customers. We had a guy like that in HS, the kids called Him Russell The Love Muscle - he could not keep his hands to himself. He was forever petting girls and having imaginary relationships with them. Looking back, he should not have been in a regular HS like that. Maybe a self-contained class where they move through the halls as a group with supervision and eat lunch together, and not allowing him to roam the commons in search of a wife.

4. Clif

Clif Guest

Actually, looking back at the original post, the word she used was "repeatedly".
    For most people, there would be one, maybe two occurances tops. Neither reaches anywhere near the definition of "repeatedly" (or even "frequent" or "several").

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Hught, you trip me out.
    You're a cutie too! :hurray:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Absolutely. If it had happened once, I would have been wondering WTH? If it had happened twice................he would have been drawing back a bloody nub. There wouldn't have been a third time.

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

You should watch this season then. They are not "beautiful people" this time.

8. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

thats for sure! whew!

9. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

The one with the pink hair. LOL I want to soooooo bad shave his head.

10. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

yeah, but he is getting some serious revenge this week..... they better watch out next week.

11. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

True. I have no favorites this time. There is one who I'd like to slap up side the head though, thats the girl ( mats partner) the girl is a freakin loon. She is gonna throw herself under the bus for that arrogant self righteous piece of crap one more time and I may throw something at the tv. I am also getting tired of his voice. UGh!!!!!

12. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I agree with you there!!!! She is so stinkin' stupid!!! Ya know what got on my nerves last night was Sheila suckin' up to Adam with whom she treated like GARBAGE in the beginning!!! That ticked me off...

13. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

and then last night she (Sheila) was right in there w/ James throwing Adam under the bus.... Shs drives me nuts as well as Natalie and if Sharon don't get that dang blankie off her shoulders, I'm gonna die... Yeah, I have no favorites this year.... I would love to do that.

14. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

What makes me so mad about sheila is the only reason she is/was so mean to Adam is because he is not very nice to look at its not that hard to figure that out. She needs to take a long hard look in the mirror she aint NO prize herself. She said she was a model my question is when in 1940 what? She is another one who I would like to slap the crap out of. LOL

15. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

She sure thinks she is hot, thats for sure, she is just a nut! I was hoping she would go home, and if Matte goes home, Natalie is gonna flip out!

16. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Maybe she will and BB can get her the mental help she really needs.

17. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I think it is going to be comical if Matte goes home!!! She's definately going to lose it!!!

18. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Oh, I know. I hope he goes. Her eyes got all shifty and crazy last night when they put him up. I just do not get the way these people on these shows fall in love with someone they do not even know. The Love at first sight crap I do not get. He treats and talks to her like she is dog poo and she just sits there with a big damn grin on her face. That man would have got to meet my hand close upside his head by now. She acts as if she Loves him what BS.

19. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

:hurray:agree, if that joker had talked to me the way he has her he would have gotten his butt told off right on national tv and i mean TOLD OFF! he would have been kissin my butt when I was done with him and his BOSTON accent! whatever! she is pitiful!

20. Clif

Clif Guest

Ok, it seems like this thread has turned into a "Big Brother" fan thread. I guess I don't have to click in to it any more.