Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

Maybe the reason Clif is so defensive is he may know the server or be the server. Was this guy touching other kids as well or just yours?

2. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Clif doesn't have to know the accused to defend the principle.

3. Clif

Clif Guest

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

That wasn't very nice to say.:?

5. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

Maybe you are the server!

6. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

No i am not the server or condone any part of what the server did. I would have probably snapped some fingers after telling him not to stop messing with my kid. But for someone to defend someone for what a parent feels as inappropiate without being there is kinda odd. I am not saying the parents are telling all of the story either. But from what I have read it was not right. Right back at ya Clif.

7. Clif

Clif Guest

Would that me more or less odd than believing the story that was told without being there or hearing the other side?

I have not defended anyone. All I have defended is the right of the person to not be lynched based on the story of someone no one else knows. Something you are far to eager to do.

8. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

Nope not eager to lynch anyone. I stated if I was in that situtation what I probably would have done. I did not start yelling get the rope. However the people that brought forth the confrontation said what happened and that is all you have to go by.

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I think the issue with that poster, was that if it were in fact true.... It took this "mom" and "dad" more than one time to speak up and *do* something about it!