Look at this Petition I was asked to sign???? Should I

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by JustAThought, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

I think her current user name needs to be deleted as well.

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Tangy, are you crying to the webbie?

[​IMG]

3. Anonymous

who me?? [​IMG]

4. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Isn't this forum supposed to be moderated? I thought name calling and such childish nonsense would be nipped in the bud by the moderator. :?

Seriously, what is the purpose of a moderator?

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Peppercorns? Where for art thou fair Peppercorn?

Would trash like this by any other name, stink as bad?

6. Anonymous

If you mated a Bulldog and a Shitzu would it be called Bullsh!t?

7. JustAThought

JustAThought Well-Known Member

It's funny that they psycho Christian Nut Suzette Holloway is saying anything.

Okay.. Here is goes PRO GAS Psycho FuckFaces

I promise NOT to post on this board anymore. That is a promise
    My name is PAT not MicheleKing...

There will be a new board popping up that will deal just with animal issues with the majority of talk regarding the JohnstonCounty Hellhole.

So.. when the next anti-gas person posts, make sure you blame PAT or MicheleKing...

So **** YOU ALL YOU LOSERS!!! Now you can read in the paper whats happening..

Your all hateful people that are going to hell...

8. Anonymous

You mean like the board that is already up and running that no one has posted on in months? (North Carolina Animal Advocates) I heard its hard to keep a board running with one person.

And since you are so quick to post everyone elses last name on here why don't you give us yours?

9. Josie

Josie Guest

Vicki Vonn "Zookeeper",

The quote above is very threatening. And yes, you have typed my name...it comes up as two wavy lines when you to type it. If this was not meant for me, then please post an apology.
    I suggest that if you want to run me down with your car, be a little more discreet about it.
    You have let all the readers on this site know that you intend to physically harm me.

Do you think you are the kind of person that the citizens of this county should donate money to? You have given JCAPL a very bad name.

~~

10. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Heck, I was willing to bet $100.00 on the news but now I will just give it to show my indignation over the whole issue .... I'll PM you zoo.

11. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

:p :p :p :p :p hijack this :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

12. Josie

Josie Guest

I suppose it makes it OK that you added a smiley face after your threat? I don't find it funny. And everyone knows that ~~ means me.

I would like an apology if you did not mean that you were going to run me down with your car. If you do not post an apology, I will assume that you meant what you said. And I will be careful if I go out in the evenings. By the way, why would you do this in the evening? So that you would not be seen?

~~

13. tawiii

tawiii Guest

I'm confused, if ~~ is you then who is ** and <> :?: . :?

14. zookeeper

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Actually, the ~~ is used for more than one person who has had their entire name typed on this board. I know of one right off the top of my head.

Don't know what was typed in any particular post to make those lines come up, but it could have been someone other than you Josie because other folks have had their names blocked as well.

16. zookeeper

Interesting point Jennifer. Maybe I'll ask webbie for some wavy lines of my own!

17. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

Well, damn, after reading the last page and a half, I want to apologize for posting on this site all this time. I thought it was for adults. :shock: :shock:

:D

18. David

David Well-Known Member

If someone (and I'm not saying who) does get run over by a JCAPL executive member...

...I will give $200 to the JCAPL.

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You all know what is REALLY funny? The whole new brakes post was directed at JUSTATWAT, not JOSIE. So why is JOSIE asking for an apology and saying that Zookeeper was threatening her?

ROFLMFAO!! You forgot who you were posting as you freakin IDIOT!! And by the way, I don't think ANYBODY on here has seen any physical threats directed towards ANYBODY from Zookeeper - ain't that right guys? 8)

20. David

David Well-Known Member

Nobody saw anything, nobody heard nothin'. Nothin' ya hear me???

[​IMG]