Look at this Petition I was asked to sign???? Should I

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by JustAThought, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

I missed the big announcement? What was it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

That is kind of funny. They forgot who they were this week.

3. Josie

Josie Guest

Because Zookeeper was directing the threatening comments to me. She made references to my business and address, as well as typing in ~~ for my name. She seems to be blaming me for all the problems of JCAPL.

Every time I sign up for this board, I get banned for saying the truth. That is why I have a different screen name. Zookeeper knows very well who I am. You are all very disturbed people.

No one knows who anybody is on this board, except for those who post their real names, like Vicki Vonn and myself. Only if you type in my name, spelled correctly, it comes up as ~~. I don't want to see ANY MORE references to my name, my business, my religion, or my address on this board. You people must think about me all day every day.
    GET OVER ME ALREADY!

4. Josie

Josie Guest

You are a sick bastarddd.

5. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

6. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

According to the "secret society" Someone, somewhere, for some reason is going to be fired .... :wink:

I wanted to bet them a donation to the shelter and JCAPL that I knew what the big announcement was, but they bailed when it came to putting something on the line besides words.

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dirty Dirty Liar!!!

HEY EVERYBODY - look what I can do ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~

PM me is ya wanna be in my Josie fanclub.

8. Wayne Stollings

According to mr. Barney Fife, all of your experts are in favor of bud nippin' too!

Loookkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(this is code for "Timmy's down a well and we'll need to get another Timmy ... or Josie and the Pussycats, which was not a very good movie at all)

Oh look a kitten!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!11

9. zookeeper

:p :p :p :p :p :p Feel free to cross post ah :p :p :p :p :p :p

10. ncfemme

ncfemme Well-Known Member

All of this really helps alot of animals I am sure. Perhaps I have stumbled into the 4042.com pediatric ward? :evil:

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Welcome newbee, there are some people who are helping the Shelter, JCAPL and Saving Grace. Then you have others who feel like dog crap that they can only run their mouths because they have been banned from the shelter or they have just acted like a moron. Welcome to our world!

12. JustAThought

JustAThought Well-Known Member

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You will have to meet me in person, and be strip searched for a wire on you before I tell you. If that's ok with you, you know how to reach me. Have a great evening....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

You go girl!!! Keep em in line. [​IMG]

15. Wayne Stollings

It looks like JustA SECOND Thought now ...... the post was edited to only be a smiley.

I would guess it may have had something to do with the last round of discusssions where screen name "Josie" posted a thread in the "Discussion" area about "Threats" which was pulled due to what I assume was a content problem by Webbie.

16. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

Darn! I stepped away for a couple days and missed the pulled Discussion thread. I can't imagine what could have been so offensive? :wink:

Looks like LackingThought has gone by the wayside, replaced with F.U.P.G.L.A. At least that tongue avatar is gone. (Tardive Dyskinesia perhaps?)

17. zookeeper

18. zookeeper