Looking for a Personal Trainer

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Mr.X, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X Well-Known Member

Truce.....????

2. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

Of course! :)

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

X, check out Woodall's. Locally owned and operated. I have seen some success stories, go to his website.

http://woodallsfitness.com/

No membership fees!

4. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Isn't steve a trainer? How special would that be ;)

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

If you're taking statins you may want to look into taking a CoQ10 supplement. Read up on it.

6. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

LOL, a 60 yr old wanna be Cyndi Lauper.

7. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

sounds as though you hit your own nerve.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I just talked to him he changed gyms and isnt taking on any new clients at this time.,

Good Luck finding someone and getting FIT!

9. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Denise Austin is my trainer! :lol: Hit the Spot Pilates. I don't even go to the gym anymore. I do treadmill, free weights and pilates at home. I like to be able to run on the treadmill while watching King of the Hill reruns.:lol: Seriously, there are so many DVDs by personal trainers that give good training tips for the gym or at home. Shoot, I've found some good ones on You Tube.

10. Mr.X

Mr.X Well-Known Member

I went to see Randy today and he beat me like a rented mule! I think this is just what I need

11. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

Oh I can relate - I was up after you -I showed him my current workout and by the time he finished looking at day 1, he told me I was overtraining my body and not allowing for any rest time. So the good news is he has a plan that will be more effective where I won't be overtraining. So glad I went. I already feel my muscles that i worked out - talk about effective.

12. Mr.X

Mr.X Well-Known Member

I have started going to Randy Long @ Reality Workouts. He beats me like a rented mule! But I need that. Thanks for the tip

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray: Randy is a great guy!

14. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

I have my first session with him tomorrow after work - looking forward to it.

15. Mr.X

Mr.X Well-Known Member

Cool, I should get a free one since you followed my thread.