Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

We should have one of these threads. I feel better about doing business with people I know anyways...

Yes, I know we have the classifieds, but.......

I need two things.

I need an electric treadmill in good shape. I want one for less than $100. If you or your friends have one sitting around collecting dust, please let me know.

I'm also looking for a pop-up camper. We're actively searching craigslist and the like, and I'm in no big hurry, but if you happen to know someone who has one to sell...

Under $2500
    MUST have bathroom

Other than that we're open for suggestions.

Thanks!

2. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Hey JenniferS... are you looking for a pop up that must have a bathroom? I didn't think pop ups had bathrooms in them ???? I know someone that has a popup that maybe looking to get rid of it, but no bathroom.

3. JenniferK

Yes, pop ups have bathrooms. They either have water capacity or they don't. It's usually not anything fancy, but it must have a toilet!!! LOL

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Jen, I've got one of those musical potties if you don't find a popup with facilities.

Toilet Paper, Toilet Paper, on the roll, next to meeee. I could take a few squares, maybe one or two squares, how about three? Hooray for me!

5. JenniferK

You've lost your dang mind woman, lol...

Can you see my DH peeing in that? LMAO

6. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

7. Cleopatra

Honestly? No, I cannot see him peeing on that.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Jen's right, some popups do have a bathroom. 8) We might be looking for one later on to supplement the travel trailer we have now. Sometimes I'd like to have something smaller and easier to tow for certain trips.......................but I want to keep my other one too!

My neighbors would hate me though!:mrgreen:

9. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO on Cleo's potty she offered!!!!!! That was funny!!!

That's good to know on some popups having bathrooms, I honestly never knew that!!!!

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Some of them have showers too. You should go to the camper and rv shows sometimes - we love looking at all the new gadgets in them now!

11. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

12. JenniferK

I saw that Ready, but we really want a pop-up, not a pull behind.

Thanks for looking though!

13. Cleopatra

Just keep your eyes open, usually alot for sale this time of year. Newer models, hardly used, and cheap. With showers, toilets, AC, and heat. We didn't have that when I was a kid. We had an old handmedown from Grampa with blue and aqua flowers (circa 1950's). Before that we had one of those old green canvas tents!

14. JenniferK

Yeah, that's what we're doing, but I've found out that the best place to start is usually with the poeple you know....

15. bar7401

bar7401 Guest

treadmill

Good Morning
    I am replying to you asking about a treadmill. My husband and I do have one if you are interested.
    Barbara
    luvamarine58@hotmail.com

16. JenniferK

Hey Barbara...

Thanks! I sent you a PM.

17. bandmom

My dad was a carpenter and built our first real camper (before that we had a truck camper). The one he built was like a box, the top fit over the bottom. When you raised the top, then there was canvas that snapped all around the sides, had some windows and a place for the door - boy, was it UGLY! But hey, being in diapers...I didn't care! Eventually by the time I was in jr high we'd progressed to a small travel trailer, and after all the kids were gone they of course got a great big, nice travel trailer for just the two of them! Oh, the good ole days of camping! :mrgreen:

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

My parents used to go camping when I was little, and before my sister came along. Some of my families best and oldest friends were made back in those days from different campgrounds. :)

19. bandmom

Yep, we had about 4-6 families from our community (lived in the country) and we'd all go camping together - it was great fun!

20. Cleopatra

Must be some kind of consipiracy (that I wil be let in on when my kids leave home). My parents did the same thing! Now they have a fifth wheel, with a toy hauler. :(