Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Ok, Michelle. I have details! lol From the box: 6 foot LED fiber optic tree. 250 changing, multi-color UL lights. 532 tips. Hinged consruction. 5 different flashing patterns. As I said, I've never even opened the box!

2. PirateGirl

Pkc, I have 3 of those tanks. Let me see if DH wants to get rid of one.

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Sounds great! Check your pm's. :lol:

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I have a Leisure Bay hot tub I would like to sell. It is a 2002 model and it came from Rec Warehouse. It worked fine until the weather got cold (it figures). One pump works great, but the one that runs the heater just quit working. We would like to get $350 for it to recoup the wiring costs. If anyone would like to order the heater pump and fix it, then it would be a great spa for a good price. We would do it, but DH is still unemployed and that is a luxury we cannot afford with Christmas around the corner. It is a 4-5 person model with lights and nice jets. It comes with a cover and steps and some chemicals. 2 people can move it on a 4 X 8 trailer with no problem. It is about 80" by 80". It is at ground level. PM me if you are interested! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
  5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I need a good idea for DH for Christmas.............on a budget. Not looking to break the bank this year as we already got a new big screen just a bit ago. He already buys whatever he wants for his various hobbies. GAH! He needs nothing!! :?

6. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Take him somewhere for an overnight. I surprised my DH with a one night trip to Fearrington Village for his birthday one year. It was wonderful. We went during the week and they gave us the BEST room for the basic rate. We had a great dinner and a nice night. I also got a cute cabin for one night in Valle Crucis once for our anniversary. Not too expensive and definitely memorable. Just a thought..

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That's a good idea in theory.............will have to keep it in mind for once DS is grown. We have no one to leave him with down here, too far from family. But I will file that one away! Thanks!! :cheers:

8. PirateGirl

If anyone is interested in the tree, pm me. I also have a new ECU collectible. I received one as a gift and already had the same one. It is new, in box. I have a pic.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Send it to Wulf!!!! :twisted:

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Is there any accessory that he would like to go with some man tool that he already has?

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Knee pads for the tile saw? Hmmmm.........................:mrgreen:

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

... man tool ... :mrgreen:

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I've just figured out how to play my music on my Computer Speaker AND thru the stereo.
    (harmin kardin stuff)

My poor neighbors AND police.
    I surely WONT hear the doorbell. :lol::lol::lol:

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Were you "looking for" the Random Thoughts thread? rofl

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

FYI-

If anyone is looking for a decent little car for their teen, or to commute, I'm selling my 96 Toyota Tercel for $700. Runs, will need a timing belt and ignition coils to run great, per Bobby at Tag. My stepfather bought it new in 96 and I've had it since he died. 270k miles....

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I probably was... :lol::lol:

carry on...

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

call me - DS is still bumming rides to work since his died completely and his wife is working in Rolesville:hurray:

18. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

need a cheap but working baby monitor that doesn't static

19. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i need firewood by saturday. someone point me in the right direction please and thank you!

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

FOR SALE: * FIRE WOOD * OAK Categories:General MerchandiseNo
    Photo
    Ad Number:127665Date Posted:12/10/2009Contact:M . A
    CLAYTON, N.C
    Johnston county
    Telephone:E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    - DRY FIRE WOOD - READY TO BURN

GET READY FOR THE WINTER TIME !!

#24 PIECES FOR $15.00