Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Looking for a civic or a focus. Must be automatic transmission. Prefer under 30K miles, but no more than 50K. PM details if you have one to sell.

Selling: 2005 Ford Explorer XLT $9500 and 2005 Ford Mustang V-6 convertible $11000. PM for more details if interested.

Thanks!

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Anyone looking for either of these?

30 ish gallon fish tank w/ stand, hood, light, filters, TONS of accessories and a fire belly toad for $100 OBO

Little Tykes small cube w/ slide $25

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Or a beautiful prom dress? I'll cut you a good deal :mrgreen:

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Anyone have a wood frame daybed that is just in your way? I need one for my spare bedroom and thought I'd check with y'all first.

Let me know.... I'm looking for cheap, like $100 - $200 depending on condition and if it comes with mattresses.

5. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Jennifer

I'll gladly take the LT off your hands, next week?

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I listed it on CL and the 4042 Classifieds too, so if it's still here, you got it...

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Let me see if the teen is going to use ours when heading off to college. It is not wood but iron painted white. We have the mattress and the comforter and pillows were made for it. I'll let you know, if you are interested.

Sherry

8. thewildmom

thewildmom Well-Known Member

We have two pine frame futons with mattresses that are collecting dust in my sons' rooms. I am sure one of them would part with theirs if you are interested. Just send me a PM....

9. cheapo

cheapo Member

Twin Headboard, Bunk Beds and/or Toddler Beds

Interested to find the following:

Twin headboard (medium oak color)
    Bunk Beds
    Toddler Beds (2)

Thanks!

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the thought Sherry, but I really am looking for a wood frame one. :)

11. Betty Crocker Mom

Betty Crocker Mom Well-Known Member

In search of historical costumes

My childrens elementary school is having a wax museum next month and they need costumes. I have two that I need to find and am going crazy since the price are :shock: way out of my budget.

I am looking for a Laura Ingalls Wilder size 6/7 and George Washington size 8.

If you know of anyone who has these lying around and wants to get rid of them let me know please, or if you have a tip as to where I can locate them for a super good price. :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance for everyone's help. :hurray:

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

We did this too and just used whatever we found around the house. If u dont have anything check thrift stores for things.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I still need to give away the working Kenmore dishwasher.

I have a turtle tank and stand, motorcycle saddle bags (cleaning out the garage) and a Zoom teeth whitening certificate for sale.

14. redtangsoo

redtangsoo Well-Known Member

What do the saddle bags fit?

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DH used them on a VStar...............they aren't huge, more like a day trip kinda thing.

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I know you're Betty Crocker Mom and not Joanne Fabric Mom, but you can make this stuff, esp for an Elementary school wax museum - I would not invest alot of money.

Laura is easy, she never wore her bonnet so all you need is a simple a-line dress, stockings, an apron, and any old lace up boots will do. And some braids! Check out thrifts stores, you could make an apron pretty easily if you have trouble finding one or don't want to pay vintage store prices.

George Washington, like this - [​IMG] would be very easy as well. You can use sweats pulled to the knees for the knickers, knee highs, you can take any old black shoes and make the buckles out of contruction paper with a cardboard backing, you can use a regular white shirt and just buy some white fabric or even recycle an old white shirt to make the ruffle and collar, any old black coat will do... Thrift stores are your friend! The wig, hmm.... Powder? Don't know where you would find colored hair spray this time of year.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  17. redtangsoo

redtangsoo Well-Known Member

Whatcha askinferem

18. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

how much for the todder bed?

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

desperately need a dryer for my grandbabies, their's died today and you know what it is like to have kids and no dryer

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I have some old towels around the house if that will help dry them off.